{ 7 - Emotional tortuRe starring le duCk }

˚ ༘ Withered Chica ˚ ༘₊
This will be interesting, for me, that is. I dunno about anyone else.

So, I searched up a random meme, and went writing almost all the emotions present there, and that's the entirety of it.

This is what writing tests bring one to.

Also, this is in parts, cuz ... I couldn't quite get my brain to understand a few emotions ... Sooo ... I didn't wanna make them bland-seeming, sooo ... I'll prolly have the second part up by tomorrow ... Prolly, that is ...

Lastly, I dunno how accurate each emotion will be, soooo ... Pain-

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

Affection/caring:

... In the mere light that'd poured into the room through that small opening of the door, she could see the latter, much clearer than the usual darkness allowed. Despite being unable to show much emotion, her optics did brighten a moment with nothing but an emotion of joy, peace at the sight ... a combination of every other warming feeling as those two. Strange, how just sight is able to allow for such a feeling to evade one's thoughts ...

Longing:

... When she heard the voice, her systems functioned at such a fast pace it seemed as if she'd literally fly over to the other, though, it only resulted in her increasing her pace. Right once her eyes rested upon him, a shaky exhale forced itself out, before — without any other thought in mind — she swiftly rushed over to clasp her arms around him; well, somewhat, seeing as her left arm only reached so high enough; just able to brush the latter's arm. Oh, how she'd missed him, and vowed to not break any contact with the male unless she grew tired, and that, wasn't ever happening so, this was lasting long ...

Pride/Triumph:

... Ah, the joy of having a second support ...

The latter's barging in on her behalf resulted in a flicker from her optics, head slightly tilting as if she was mentally questioning the two as to what they had to say then ... Even if she hadn't wanted it to be too obvious, her "expression" held a hint of a victorious emotion, something only one would have, when they've been proven right, and hers' was no different case. Internally, that had caused a mere increase to the pace of her functioning systems, though it only lasted for a few seconds; her more, working arm shifting away from the other one as she stood to a more, confident-in-her-stance manner ...

Optimism:

... ❝We ... We will get out.❞ She blurted, staring at the mere white light beneath that door, sounding completely certain about her statement, even, despite seeming just as physically stressed as the other two. It had been a while since they'd been shut into that room, like that -- not to mention it had never been without one of the most crucial members of the group so, that was the only way to keep it all from falling to something distressing.
❝How d' ye know?❞
❝I ...❞ She paused, thinking of an appropriate answer, but the thing was; she was this distressed that there was no proper defense for her words, so a, ❝... I just, do ... It'll be better soon.❞ had to be the reply ...

Relief:

... And, she froze to the sound; the constant banging on the walls. It didn't sound like anything safe, and being stuck in a place where it was a situation of either life, or death, you can guess the stress it put upon her, especially since she couldn't move an inch to fight what or whoever was there.