2 Brave and Matured

Part 2 Brave and Matured

The next day

Khushi came to AR all excited to welcome her Boss. She went to Aman's cabin to tell him her plan.

"Khushi, why did you ask me to come earlier today?"

"I want to do something special today, Sir... that's why"

"What are you going to do?"

"What about welcoming our Boss in a different way?"

"Khushi, ASR doesn't like all these..."

"I know Sir, you already told me. We will welcome him in the way he likes..."

"How?"

Khushi told her plan.

"Not bad... but what's the necessary?"

"Sir, I joined in AR after he went to Europe. He is coming after two months. He had not met me yet. We just interacted on the phone. I want to make a good impression in his mind about his new PA... that's why"

"Oh... there is a chance for him to get impressed"

"Thank you, sir, I'm going..."

"Relax... he will come only after dropping his kids in the school. You have time"

"Thank you, sir" Khushi rushed out.

Aman smiled. There were many kinds of people in the world. A few of them would not even do their duty. A few of them would do only what to be told, and a few of them would think about giving something more than what was expected from them. Khushi would come in the third category. She didn't need to do all this. Yet, she was interested. That was what Khushi was. He thought.

Arnav entered AR. He was stunned to see the office premises full of plants. The pathway was filled with a variety of plant pots on either side. It continued till his cabin. He stopped at the entrance to see Aman and Khushi. She had a small bowl in her hand. A Bamboo plant was in it. She extended it to Arnav.

"Welcome back, sir"

Arnav looked at the plant and then at Khushi.

"Thank you..." Arnav took the bowl with a smile.

He looked at Aman and asked,

"What's all this?"

"Sorry, ASR... I'm out of it..." he raised his hands.

"Oh..."

"It's your PA's idea to welcome you in this way"

Arnav walked to his room smiling. He kept the bowl on his table.

Khushi watered the bowl who followed him.

"How do you know I like plants?"

"Not only that, I know everything about you," she said politely.

Arnav raised his brows. He didn't ask her what she knew about him. He was sure she knew nothing about him. She would have said that in excitement. He shrugged.

"Who is dealing with our next project?" Arnav asked, taking his seat.

"We just formed a team with efficient members, sir. Indar, Thara, Shivani, Monish and Santhosh are in the team sir"

"Who is the team leader?"

"Santhosh"

Arnav knew why she kept Santhosh the last on the list even though he was a team leader. It was because she slapped him for misbehaving with her.