9 Friends

Part 9 Friends

Arnav was fed up as kids were not ready to leave the Theme park easily. They came out only after the Theam park time was over at 7 o'clock.

"Khushi, shall I book a room? Then all of you will change your clothes and take a rest for a while..." Aranv asked.

"If it is so, we will go to Naniji's Ashram which is just a twenty-minute ride from here. Why should we prefer a hotel room?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah..."

"Ok, let's go"

After informing their arrival to Nani, they again started towards the Ashram. Aarav saw a Pizza Corner on the way and nagged Arnav.

"Dad..."

"Mm?"

"Pizza..."

"Hell no... don't you know it has preservatives? It's not good for health" Arnav said strictly.

"One time will not harm, Dad"

"No, Aarav... if you know it harms, why should we give it a chance?"

Aarav's face hung.

"Our classmates eat pizzas, Dad," Shali said.

"Their parents would be useless" Came from Arnav.

Khushi bit her lip to control her chuckle but she felt bad for the kids. It was natural if they liked to eat Pizzas. After all, they were kids.

They came to the Ashram. Khushi went to the women's washroom with Shali and Shamli. She bathed them one by one and sent them out, dressing up. After that, she took a bath.

Nani had been arranged for them dinner but Arnav dined.

"No Nani... kids are so fed up as the lunch provided in the theme park was not up to standard. They would expect to eat something special"

Nani was disappointed.

"Won't you eat Khushi?" She asked.

Khushi was stuck. She thought for a while and nodded ok.

"I will eat here..." She said.

"Then, I will also eat with Khushi Didi," Shali said.

"Me too" Shamli joined.

Arnav looked at Aarav who was perplexed.

"No problem Aarav. You can have with Dad" Khushi said.

"It's ok, didi... I can eat with Dad any time...I will also eat with you" he said.

Nani was absolutely amazed more than Arnav.

They had dinner together chitchatting with Khushi. Nani admired their attachment. She saw them getting into someone other than Arnav for the first time.

"Guys... let her eat..." Arnav said.

Khushi didn't know she could say, IT'S OK, SIR. So, she decided to divert them.

"Naniji, how are you running this Ashram?" she asked.

"Not me but Chotte is running" She smiled.

Khushi looked at Arnav who rolled his eyes.

"Nani, just because I spend money, it doesn't mean I'm running this..."

"Think whatever... if you don't spend money, I could not run this"

"Would you accept donations?" Khushi asked.

"No beta... the aim of this Ashram is a simple life. If we start accepting donations, it will lead us to think about expanding our facilities. Our goal is to reach Mukti. It needs a simple life"