30 Decision Maker?

Part 30 Decision Maker?

The next morning

Khushi came out of her room, getting ready for the office. She saw breakfast ready on the table. Without giving heed to it, she walked towards the exit.

"Khushi, have breakfast. I prepared your favorite breakfast" Garima said.

Khushi didn't reply and continued walking. Garima stopped her by clutching her hand.

"Khushi, I didn't expect this issue would go to this extent. I thought about only your betterment"

Khushi removed her hand, looking at her plainly. She went out, leaving Garima with disappointment.

RM

Arnav came to the dining. The kids were already there.

"Good morning, guys" Arnav smiled.

"Good morning, Dad" They responded with dullness.

"Dad, how is Khushi, Didi? Is she all right?" Shali asked.

Arnav nodded yes.

"Will you bring her here tomorrow?" Shamli asked.

"tomorrow? Why?"

"Tomorrow is Saturday. The day after tomorrow is Sunday, holiday. It will be super fun to be with her"

"She is getting only one free day. She would have many work to be done on that day. How could she come here?"

Their faces hung.

"We will go to Amusement Park on Sunday. Ok?" he tried to make them brisk.

Before they asked him to take Khushi with them, Arnav looked at Dadi and said,

"Ask Laxmi Didi to get ready, Dadi"

Dadi looked at the children whose face lost their charms. They stood up finishing the breakfast.

"Bye, Dad" They walked out.

Arnav was looking at them all the way. He gulped down hard. He didn't know how to make them understand. He saw Dadi looking at him.

"Did Khushi go to Ashram last evening?" She asked.

Arnav knew Nani would have called Dadi.

"There was a problem in her house"

"Then, why did you interfere in it?"

"Her mother thought she was in RM. then what would I do?"

"Why did her mother think so?"

Arnav was stuck.

"Does she know Khushi loves you?"

He nodded yes.

"But how? Did Khushi tell her?"

Arnav nodded yes.

"If she had that guts, then why did she go to the Ashram?"

Arnav was stuck again. Yes, why did Khushi go to the Ashram? Didn't she face Garima in the office gutful? Than what made her take such a decision?

"Did they fight?"

"Her mother came to AR to fight with me"

"Is it?"

"Mmm... Khushi cut her hand off and made her mother leave the office"

"Did she cut her hand?"

"She is crazy..." Arnav rubbed his forehead.

Dadi smiled.