4 Arrogant or confident?

Part 4 Arrogant or confident?

Santhosh was shocked to see his Boss and the manager in the hotel. How did they get there? Why?

"You are fired..." Arnav said.

"Sir...I just..." he stammered.

"How could you raise your hand at a girl? Our company doesn't need a man like you"

"Sir, she said..."

"What I said?" Khushi asked with a daggered gaze.

Santhosh was silent. He could not say what Khushi said. If he said that, he had to tell them why she said so.

"Aman, choose someone to the team who is well-disciplined," Arnav said.

"Sir, we just talked like friends..." Santhosh said.

"Is it? Is he your friend?" Arnav asked Khushi.

"No sir, he is not my friend. If he is my friend, how would I be silent when you fire him?" Khushi said with a sharp gaze.

"Sir, give me a chance. Let me talk to Khushi" Santhosh asked.

"I don't want to talk to you..."

"Khushi, please..."

"Why? Do you want to talk to me about booking a room again?"

Arnav and Aman became furious, whereas Santhosh was shocked as he didn't expect her to break the egg in front of them.

"Khushi, this job is important to me... please try to understand" Santhosh pleaded.

"You should have thought about it before thinking of booking a room here," She said.

"Even though Khushi is ready to forgive you, I won't... because I want my company to be the safer zone for girls. I want their parents to be peaceful sending them to my company. I can't allow such cultureless guys in my company who tortures girls"

Arnav looked at Aman and said,

"Send the circular. If any girl complains about anyone... I won't mind firing them"

Aman nodded yes.

"Sir, give me one last chance, sir..." Santhosh asked.

Arnav looked at him dangerously.

"What do you think of girls? Are they toys to play with?"

"Sir, this is not your office... how could you fire me? This is my personal issue..." Santhosh asked getting courage.

"You are here for office work. You raised your hand at my company staff. What more reason do I need to fire you? Didn't you read the clause of the agreement before signing it? I can fire anyone if I'm not satisfied with their CHARACTER also one of the clauses"

Santhosh gulped down.

"And, I can even file a case against you for assaulting my staff... Get out of my sight before I file a case against you for stressing me out"

Santhosh left the place with a hung face.

Arnav looked at Khushi and smiled.

"This is how a girl should handle the problem. Raising your hand would not be a solution...!"

Khushi nodded yes.

"By the way, what's your opinion about the program hall?" Arnav asked diverting her mood.

"Nice sir," Thara said.

"Yes, sir, we can go ahead," Shivani said.

"It's up to AR's standard," Monish said.