14 Agitated Khushi

Part 13 Agitated Khushi

After Arnav left GH, Khushi didn't stay there. She went to her room and locked the door.

"Who is he to interfere in our personal matter Aunty? Who gave him the right?" Naveen tried to hide his fear and showed himself strong.

Garima was silent. It was clear Khushi was the one who gave Arnav the right. Naveen also knew that. that was what made him irritated. Khushi should have told Arnav about Naveen. That was why he spoke about being helpless if Khushi would marry Naveen. Garima didn't expect Khushi to speak to Arnav about Naveen. She thought Khushi would keep it personal as it was a sensitive matter.

"This is how she insulted me in the office also" Naveen fumed.

"Naveen beta, after she talked about filing a case, I think we should not nag her. I don't think she will change her mind"

"What are you talking aunty? Just because she said she would file the case, she will not file the case. She is angry. That's why she said so. We should give her time becasue she will definitely change her mind" he said even though he was hopeless.

Garima sighed.

"From here on, don't talk to her... be on strike... don't cook, don't eat... she should know the seriousness of her behavior. How could she say she would file a case against us? Won't she respect you?" he provoked Garima.

Garima nodded yes.

"I too didn't expect that kind of outburst from her"

"Aunty, the man who came to give her phone back is her Boss. He showed himself a supporter only because the situation pushed him to. No one will come for her help. It's all eyewash. She has no one other than us. She will understand that"

Garima sighed.

"You may be right but for a few days, please keep your distance from her"

"Aunty, try to understand. If I keep my distance from her, we can do nothing. She will become free. Then we will have to start from the beginning... it's a waste of time, aunty. You please leave it to me. I will manage"

"What if she really calls the police?"

Naveen was stuck. He too had the same fear.

"She won't... she is not that brave. If she once stepped into the police station, she would face unpleasant questions not only from the police but also from people. Our society will not let the girl be peaceful who takes a courageous step, Aunty..." He said confidently.

Garima's face brightened because she had a point to control Khushi now. She nodded yes. She would corner Khushi with the one valid point.

Preeto who was supposed to enter GH stopped, listening to all of their conversation. She silently left the place and reached her house which was three houses away from Khushi's house. She called Khushi. She saw Preeto's number and attended to it after making herself.

"Hi, Preeto..."

"Khushi, what's happening in GH?"

Khushi was silent.

"Being my best friend, don't you feel like sharing your grief with me too?" Her voice was sad.

"I feel ashamed to talk about it, Preeto. I feel ashamed to be a harassed victim. Do you think it's a matter of sharing?"

"Then how did you share it with your Boss?"

Khushi was stuck.

"He spoke about your helplessness to your mother, Khushi"