25 To the extent...

25 To the extent...

Both Arnav and Khushi were suffocated. Khushi wanted to laugh seeing Arnav who stood like a kid in front of his kid. She didn't want to make his condition more awkward.

"Aarav, marriage is a BIG talk. A small boy like you should not talk about it" She said kindly.

Aarav made a face and walked out. He stopped at the doorstep and looked at them.

"Is it wrong, if a small boy needs a mother?" he asked, emotionally, making them emotional.

He went out. Shali and Shamli followed him downstairs. Arnav was supposed to leave the room, but he halted hearing,

"You said, you lost the ability to become a father. Then why are you hesitating to marry me?"

He looked at her dumbfounded. What did she mean? He looked at her as if she was a ghost.

"What do you mean? It's not just about me but also you. you will also not become a mother..."

"Who said? Will not Aarav, Shali, and Shamli be there for me?"

Arnav froze.

"It's not necessary to give birth to a kid to become a mother. Your kids will become my kids too..."

Arnav gulped down hard. He didn't know what to say. He could not stand the situation. It was unanticipated.

"Don't think, I'm talking like this now because I'm excited to marry you. You can't become a father is not a temporary problem. I analyzed it for the whole night. I think that's a great solution to this problem because there is no chance for me to get my own child. So, there is no chance for you to think I will be partial..."

"Khushi... you have life..."

Cutting him,

"I want to share it with you"

"Your mother will not..."

Cutting him again,

"I will manage"

He gazed at her not knowing what to say.

"Take your time and think, Arnavji"

She walked out, leaving Arnav with a stormy mind.

Khushi was with the children until they went to the school. After sending them off, she took leave from Dadi and left RM. Arnav dropped her in GH.

"Will you manage? Or, do you want me to come with you?" he asked.

"I want you to come with me for my whole life"

She smiled, seeing him averting his gaze. She got down and walked. Arnav waited until she went inside. He drove off thinking about Khushi. He could not find a single excuse to refuse her. She gave solutions to all the problems that whirled in his mind.

GH

Garima saw Khushi entering. Without talking to Garima, she walked to her room.

"How are you?"

"Feeling strong to hit the person who forces me," she said while walking.

"I don't know why are you so stubborn..."

Without answering, Khushi closed the door, making Garima frustrated. Khushi got ready and went to the office.

Arnav and Khushi's interaction was purely Boss and PA's interaction that day. Khushi went to his cabin only once when he wanted to dictate a letter. She kept her distance from him for the whole day as she didn't want to nag him more. Arnav also didn't interact with her not because he didn't have a purpose. It was because he was scared. He sensed his heart slipping. Each and every time she spoke to him, she was scoring marks and stole his heart. Her maturity made him forget their age difference. He felt like, he was talking with someone who was in his age group.