32 Fear

Part 32 Fear

Laxmi was sitting on the floor, clutching her hip.

"Ahhhh..."

Dadi looked at Laxmi horrified. Kids also came there.

"What happened, Laxmi?" Dadi asked.

"I fell from the staircase," she said hissing.

Dadi called another servant and asked her to help Laxmi. She helped her to stand.

"Ouch..." Laxmi sighed.

At the same time, Arnav entered RM and frowned, seeing the scene.

"What happened, Laxmi Didi?" Arnav advanced her while asking the question.

"I slipped from the stairs, Arnav Babuwa"

"But, how?"

"My leg slipped..." She slowly walked to her quarters hissing. The other servant helped her.

Arnav stood looking at her.

"Arnav, call the doctor," Dadi said.

Arnav nodded and called the doctor.

"Poor woman, how she fell down...!" Dadi sighed.

Arnav stood thinking about something.

"What are you thinking? Laxmi will be all right in two or three days. Don't worry..." Dadi said.

"But, Badi Dadi, we are planning to go to theme park on Sunday. How Laxmi Didi will come with us?"

"No way , she can't come with you. Didn't you see how terribly she fell down? She will have to be in rest for two days. You can go to the theme park next week" Dadi said.

"Dad said, he would take us this Sunday" Shali said.

"Of course, he would have said that when you wanted it"

"No, we didn't ask him to take us to the Theme park. He is the one who said that" Shamli said making a face.

Dadi looked at Arnav who was silent.

"Is it, Arnav?"

Without answering to her,

"I will take you to Disney Land in Winter Holidays"

"No need Dad, you will cancle that program too if Laxmi Didi gets injured," Aarav said, making a face.

"Dad, shall we take Khushi Didi to the Theme Park?" Shali asked beseechingly.

"She won't deny and the trip will be fun," Shamli said.

"Yeah, it's a good idea," Dadi said.

"She said she has some work," Shali said sadly.

"Did you ask her?"

"No, we invited her to RM this Sunday. That was when she said so"

"I think she will not deny if she gets to know the program is canceling. I will talk to her if you want" Dadi said.

"No, Dadi, we should not take her for granted," Arnav said.

"What's there to take for granted, Arnav? I just am going to ask her to join you"

"She won't come..." Arnav said.

"Why are you concluding without knowing her stand? Let me try... then decide"

"No Dadi, please..."

Dadi looked at the kids.

"Leave it Badi Dadi... he says he loves us so much but won't do anything which makes us happy"