7 The Trip

Part 7 The Trip

Garima didn't know what to do and how to console Khushi. She thought she could do that but she didn't know it was not an easy task to erase the loath from her heart that she grew for Naveen.

Naveen called Garima. She wavered to attend the call. She didn't know what to tell him. She attended the call hesitatingly.

"Hello, Aunty..."

"Haan, beta..."

"Did you talk to Khushi? Did she understand me?" He asked curiously.

"I don't think it will happen... she is angry like hell with you. She is not even ready to listen to me. She shouted at me and said, she would leave the house forever and would go somewhere"

Naveen was shocked to the core.

"I even said that I'm not fine with her job. I asked her to resign but she didn't obey me"

Naveen's mind calculated quickly.

"Aunty please don't do that. Don't give her a chance to deny you for anything. She should not get used to denying you. Let her do what she wants. Say yes to whatever she likes. Be with her lovably. Later, tell her, it's me who made you understand her stand"

Garima's face lit.

"I think this will work," Garima said excitedly.

"Yeah... be smooth with her. Don't talk about me for a while...! We will try to create a good image in her mind about me by actions. After some days, she will understand how much I'm longing for her"

"Ok, beta... I will do what you say"

"Don't defy her for anything... don't forget that"

"Ok..."

"Talk to her lovingly and apologize for your rude behavior"

"Mmm"

"Aunty, do you like the diamond ring I presented you?"

"Of course... it's so nice"

"I so want to present many gifts to Khushi like that, Aunty. I don't know how to make her understand. I know what I did is not right. I was immature at that time. But now, I realized how stupid I had been. I'm so sorry for behaving like that with her, Aunty. You know how much I love her?" he choked.

"Beta, I can understand. I believe I could change her mind"

"Aunty without her, I have no life. I want to put my whole property in her feet... I have no hesitance to do that... because she is Khushi... the girl who I love from the bottom of my heart"

Garima felt bad for him. This was how Naveen kept Garima under his control. Sometimes, a costly gift... sometimes, a few emotional words, and sometimes, a few drops of tears... those were his weapons to Attack Garima but those weapons didn't work with Khushi who was shielding her heart with hatred.

In the meanwhile,

RM

Arnav came home from the office. The kids were in full swing in getting ready for the amusement park.

"Dad, we are ready" They rushed to him joyfully.

"Good... take skin suits..."

"Yes, Dad... we already took," Aarav said.

Arnav raised his brows.

"Do you know it's needed?"

"Of course, Dad... my friends told me. We will not be allowed in the water games if we don't wear skin suits"