22 Little Girls Wiser Than Men

Part 22 Little Girls Wiser Than Men

"Then, we will take her home." Said Aarav making everyone stunned.

Khushi and Arnav looked at each other Thunder stuck, whereas Garima and Naveen looked at each other, having no idea how to handle the situation as they didn't expect such a bomb.

Shali and Shamli looked at Arnav and said,

"Yes, Dad, we will take Didi to our house"

Before Arnav said, anything,

"It's ok... I will be here" Khushi said.

"How could you be here? What if he again hits you?" Shali asked as she could not understand Naveen tried to kiss her.

"I will lock the door from inside" Khushi smiled mildly.

"What if he breaks the door?" Shamli questioned.

Khushi was silent. She too didn't know how she could cross the terrific phase without getting damaged.

"Khushi, you are weak. you can come to RM and stay until you feel better" Arnav said as he didn't feel like leaving her there after witnessing the scene. He thought Garima called Naveen only to TALK to Khushi but he didn't expect Naveen would force Khushi without minding about her condition. In fact, he was hesitant to make any step without Khushi's consent but now, the problem came in front of them. So, he could not leave it.

"It's ok, sir..."

"Didi, Dad himself is ready to take you to our home. Then why are you denying it? Come with us. Or else, we will not go to RM" Aarav said.

Before Khushi said anything,

"Let's go Khushi... I will bring you tomorrow. Come..." Arnav said.

"Come on, Didi" Shali and Shamli pulled her hands on either side.

"Please..." Aarav said.

Khushi looked at Garima and Naveen who were standing with a horrified expression. She closed her eyes and gulped down. Then stood up.

"Let's go..." she said.

"Yehhhhh..." the kids shouted cheerfully.

Garima and Naveen were absolutely disappointed. Khushi walked with the kids, without looking back. Arnav followed them. Aarav rushed to the car and opened the door for Khushi. She sat in the backseat with Shamli and Shali. Arnav started the car and changed the gear.

Garima and Naveen looked at the fading image of Arnav's car.

"What's all this, Aunty?" Naveen asked.

Garima was silent.

"Can't you do anything?"

"What could I do when he said he would call the police?"

"It seems he will not let me marry Khushi" Naveen annoyed.

Garima also thought the same. How did Arnav enter into their life all of a sudden? Till last month, Khushi had no one other than her. This man gave her the courage to stand in any situation. If it continued, if Khushi got his support like this, she would not listen to her nor would agree to marry Naveen.

In car

Khushi leaned on the seat and closed her eyes.

"Didi, you can lay on my lap, if you are tired," Shali said tapping her thigh cutely.

Khushi opened her eyes and nodded no smilingly.

"I will sit with Baiya if you want to lay," Shamli said.