23 Dilemma

23 Dilemma

“May I ask you something?” Arnav asked.

Khushi nodded.

“Is she really your biological mother?”

Khushi nodded yes.

“Why is she giving more importance to Naveen than you?”

“They are our family friends. Naveen’s father and my father are childhood friends. My parent like Naveen so much. That’s why they permitted him to enter our house anytime. I got to know Naveen’s parent want to get him married to me”

“How do you know?”

“Naveen himself told me after the mess that, that’s why he crossed his limits. I think his parents would have spoken to my parents about it. That’s why my mother should have fixed her mind”

“Means?”

“She won’t change her mind if she fixed it once”

“I can’t understand how she is not realizing your feelings” He sighed and stood up. He became immovable hearing,

“Do you realize my feelings, Arnavji?” She asked.

He looked at her jerking.

“Do you realize what I feel? Do you feel my pain?”

Arnav looked at her even though he was suffocating.

“I know you realized my feelings. That’s why you brought me here. Thank you so much…”

“I brought you here for…”

Cutting him,

“For your kids… right?”

He swallowed hard.

“Don’t think I want to marry you because I have been surrounded by a problem. I want to marry you because I like you because no one is like you”

“I know what made you like me? I didn’t think of a second marriage, right?”

Before Khushi replied,

“If it is the reason, you should think about the risk. What will you do if I don’t forget my wife after I married you? What if I don’t accept you as my wife? What will you do if I don’t give a chance to our relationship and continue being with my wife’s memories?”

“I will respect you more than before… I will feel proud to be your wife… More than everything, I will be happy with your kids. They will love me for sure… unlike you”

“Khushi, I can’t understand how to make you understand…”

“I’m also in the same state as you but I’m not going to make you understand because I know you already understood. Of course, I too understood your problem. It’s obvious if you think I will change after the marriage and will hate kids. Some doubts can’t be cleared without trust, Arnavji.”

Arnav didn’t know how to make Khushi understand. She was not in the condition to listen to not only him but anyone. But he had to make her back off. So, he decided to play a TRICK. He had no choice. He had to stop her. To do that, he should do it.

“Don’t believe in the illusion created by your mind, Khushi. Believe in the truth that exists in reality. Don’t get fooled by the unreal kinds of stuff”

“What do you mean UNREAL, Arnavji? Are not you real? Am I not real? Is not my feelings for you real?”

Arnav gulped down hard. He made up himself.

“If you think, you can get my property by marrying me…” He started speaking with hesitation half-heartedly.

Khushi stopped him showing her palm with a smile.