28 Solution

Part 28 Solution

"I know, Naniji" Khushi smiled.

"Do you know?"

She nodded yes.

"But how?"

"Anyone can say that if we observe him, Nani"

"Then why did you come here, instead of going to RM?"

"How could I go to RM, Naniji? Who am I to him?"

"But, he likes you..."

"It doesn't mean I can use the situation"

Nani was stunned.

"He has reasons to avoid me, Naniji. He is right too. We can't say he is wrong because his fear is justified. Even we would have done the same if we had been in his position"

"It doesn't mean you should let him do what he wants"

"Who am I to change him, Naniji? I have put all my points in front of him to give him hope. I have done what I should do because I understand what he is expecting. I can do that only, Naniji. It's his life. He has all the right to decide what he wants."

"What about Naveen? Do you think he will be quiet?"

"Not at all... I want my mother to know what can I do... to what extent I will go...! That's why I came here today. I know this is not a permanent solution. So, I will go home tomorrow"

"They will corner you again"

"They won't..."

"How could you say that so confidently?"

"My college friend's husband is a police officer. I already spoke to him. He will drop me home tomorrow and will warn my mother to force me to marry Naveen. After getting a warning from the police officer, she will not dare to do that again"

"So, without filing a case, you are going to put your mother under a threat?" Nani amazed.

Khushi nodded yes smiling.

"Mmm... nowadays girls are so smart"

Khushi smiled.

"Don't worry, I will talk to Chotte..."

"No Naniji..." She said hurriedly.

"Why?"

"I don't want anyone to interfere in this matter. I don't want to make him suffocate. Leave him"

"What do you mean leave him?"

"He doesn't want to marry me... So, I don't want to nag him."

"But..."

"It's ok, Naniji, I will manage..."

"Honestly speaking Khushi... I want Chotte to marry you, not for you but for Chotte. For the first time, he liked someone. That means he found something positive in you that he never found in anyone. If it is so, why not he give it a try?"

"Naniji, this is not a simple thing to give it a try but life. If it became wrong, everything would become wrong. That's why he is scared because this is about kids. I agree he likes me but loves the kids more than anything in the world. They are his priority. He can't let them get hurt and he doesn't want to be the reason for their pain. That's why he is denying"

"But, you are a nice girl..."

"How can you say, Naniji? Just because I'm talking to you nicely, am I a nice girl?" She chuckled.

Nani sighed.

"Chotte is coming to take you home"

"No, Naniji... I can't go with him. I will go with my friend's husband. Then only I can get rid of Naveen"