27 Where is Khushi?

Part 27 Where is Khushi?

Arnav was restlessly searching for Khushi on the roads of Delhi. He had no idea where she went. He did not even know who her friends were. Even though he had no idea where would she go, he searched for her not giving up. Garima said she enquired about all her friends. Then where would have she gone?

Even though he did not know where she had gone he didn’t stop searching for her. As he didn’t get anything, he decided to file a case at the police station. So, he came to GH to take Garima with him. he stopped the car and walked. The door was opened. When he came close to the house, he stopped hearing Naveen’s voice. He rolled his eyes irritatingly.

“Where would she go?”

“I too don’t know…” Garima said nervously.

Arnav was about to step in, but he again stopped hearing,

“We planned to trap her in her way but she fooled us”

Arnav frowned. What did they plan? After Khushi cut her nerve off, didn’t these guys change their minds? What kind of people they were?

“I’m scared Naveen. You didn’t see how she cut her nerve off in the office. I don’t think she would have agreed to marry you even if we had implemented our plan. What if she makes any drastic decision?”

“Aunty, why we are here? Do you think I will let her make such a decision?”

They were shocked when they heard,

“What the hell will you do?”

They saw wrathful Arnav entering GH. They were shocked to see him there. They didn’t expect him to come to the GH at that time.

“What will you do after she makes such a decision? Don’t you have sense? Can’t you understand she doesn’t like you?”

“You don’t have the right to question me”

“I have… I’m her Boss and her mother questioned me about her absence. I’m going to go to the police station to file a complaint because she is missing from my office”

Garima and Naveen were nervous.

“No, please don’t go to the police,” Garima pleaded.

“But why?” Arnav asked annoyingly.

“They will ask us the reason…”

“So?”

“Then we will have to tell them we tortured her for the marriage”

“Oh… do you know you tortured her?” Arnav asked.

Garima gulped seeing his wrath.

“Because of you, she is missing. Don’t know where she went”

“Don’t act like you know nothing. I know she is in your place…” Naveen said.

“If you are so confident. Then go to the police and file the case against me”

Arnav said gritting his teeth.

“I know how to search for her. You can go”

Arnav glared at Garima. She bowed down.

“What a mother you are! She showed how far she could go…! She showed her hatred for him, yet, you are forcing her to marry this moron…!”

“Mind your tongue” Naveen yelled.

“What will you do? Shall I show what I can do? You will see that soon. If anything happens to Khushi, I will not leave you…! Get ready to be behind bars” Arnav walked out wrathfully.