29 Realization

Part 29 Realization

“Please send me to any other city on transfer, sir,” Khushi said.

Arnav looked at her stunningly.

“Transfer? Buy why?”

Khushi looked at him questioningly.

“I mean, if the police are involved in this issue, you will not get problems from Naveen. Then what’s necessary to leave Delhi?” He asked hesitatingly.

“I don’t want to be with my mother. That’s why”

“She has no one other than you...”

“I too didn’t have anyone other than her when I needed her the most”

Arnav was silent.

“Please, send me sir”

“Mmm... Let me check if any vacancies are there”

Khushi nodded ok.

After a few minutes, Khushi saw a police jeep stranding at the roadside. Arnav stopped the car behind the jeep and gestured for Khushi to get off. Aman was standing with a police officer there. Khushi understood he was the one who was going to take her home.

“Hello, sir...” Arnav shook hands with the officer.

“Hello ASR...”

“She is Khushi, my PA”

“Hello, ma’am”

“Hello, sir”

AC looked at Arnav.

“She is in pressure...”

“Aman sir told me what to do, sir. I will take care of them. Leave it on me, sir”

“Let’s go, Khushi” Arnav said.

“You don’t have to come with me, sir. I don’t want my Amma to see you again”

“I have no problem”

“It’s ok sir. I will manage” She said firmly.

“No, Khushi, I went to your home...”

“That’s why I don’t want you to come with me, sir. They will think I was at your place”

“Khushi it’s right, ASR. Let her go” Aman said.

Arnav looked at her disappointedly.
She nodded yes. The AC sat in the jeep.
Arnav opened the jeep door for Khushi. She got in and said,

“Please do check if there is any vacancy, sir”

Arnav nodded. The AC started the jeep and left the place.

“What did Khushi tell you about?”
Aman asked.

“She asked a job for someone” He lied. He didn’t want Aman to know her decision to leave Delhi.
“Oh...”

“Bye...”

“Mmm...”

Arnav started the car and followed the jeep. He made sure the jeep went to GH. Khushi and the AC got down and entered. Taking a U-turn, he waited for the AC to know if he had done the job perfectly.

GH

Garima’s face brightened after seeing Khushi. She looked at Naveen who was damn happy. Their faces drained to see a police officer follow her. His majestic look told he was a higher official.

They looked at each other horrified.

“Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada filed a complaint that his staff is missing. We found her trying to commit suicide” the AC said looking at Khushi who tried hard not to show the shocking expression on her face.