S1 E7 - Full Moon (Creepy AF)

Lia's POV:
*beep beep*

I woke up to that same beeping sound, and bright lights shining in my eyes. I look around to see if anyone is there, and there's no one. I didn't even know how I was here. I only remember going home and having a glass of wine before sleeping.

I try to rub my eyes, but my arms are chained to the bed. I try pulling at them, but that only caused for my heart rate to pick up. The beeping sound became more rapid, and that caused two nurses to come in.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. Just relax."

I slow my breathing down as I put my arms back down on the bed.

"It's just precaution. You came in because you hurt yourself."

I was stunned at what she said. When did that happen?

"Well, c-could you take them off? Please?"

"I'm sorry but I can't. There's no one here to watch you."

I give up and just lay my head back on my pillow.

"You can take them off."

I lift my head back up to see Buck leaning against the door way.

"I'll stay with her."

The nurse goes to take them off as Buck walks forward.

"What, what happened last night?" I ask.

Buck sits at the edge of the bed and fidgets with his thumbs.

"I went over to your apartment last night to apologize, and when you didn't answer the door, I got scared. So I busted the door open and saw you on the floor."

"You busted my door open!?" I exclaim.

"Seriously? That's what you get from that?"

"Sorry, sorry."

"But Lia, you had a box cutter in your hand, and so many cuts along your arms. Were you trying to kill yourself? Because I swear, I didn't mean for this to cause you to hurt yourself. I shouldn't have done that to you."

I tense up at his words before placing my hand on his and replying.

"Buck, it's not your fault. I chose to do that to myself. And no, I wasn't intending to kill myself. I was going to do just one cut. But, it got out of hand. This wasn't the first time this has happened anyways. Chim's seen it before."

I lower my head and pick at a nail before wiping my cheek as I feel a tear trickle down.

"You need to talk to someone Lia. Anyone. Ask Bobby for the number of a therapist. We all go to the same guy. He's great at it."

"I'll try."

"And I'm sorry. I was being a dick, and I treated you terribly."

I could hear Buck's genuineness, and if I was being honest, I missed talking and laughing with him.

"You know, I really want to be mad at you. But I also did blowup on you that day I met Abby. So I'm sorry for getting mad at you too."

I look at Buck and stick my fist out between the two of us.

"Friends again?" I asks.

Buck fist bumps me back.

"Friends."

He leans over to give me a hug. This was what I missed. I missed having Buck around.

*

About after a week, I was back to work under the condition I see a therapist at least weekly for two months. After that I would still have to go, but just not every week. And Buck was right, Frank was good at his job.