13

Third Point Of View

"Yo bro what the fuck is she wearing!?" Onika hollered, she tried to get up but Ty pushed her back down.

"Bro relax!! Nigga crashing out over an outfit. She not even here with you!!" Onika rolled her eyes siting back. Crossing her arms as her teeth grinds together.

She didn't know Beyoncé was coming to this party. Everything was chill, the party was cool. Onika and the boys were chilling. Smoking, rolling up, drinking. They didn't have wock but onika was cool with that. She didn't wanna be too drunk out here. She was waiting for Ari to pull up. She thought the girl had arrived the way everyone started screaming.

But she was proven wrong when Beyoncé walked out of the crowd with Jay right behind her. Everyone was saying hi to them. Giving them hugs offering them drinks. Onika was chilling until she seen Beyoncés outfit. That skirt was too short for her liking. She was jacking the jacket but the skirt had to go.

She wanted to get up and go over there. But the boys had her on lock down as if she were a dog. She fully understood what Ty was talking about earlier today. She wanted to pull her gun out and snap on everyone.

"Ain't you waiting for your bitch? Where Ari at?" Ty questioned stressed to the max as he looked around.

"Ty you wrong. You know onika in love with that jawn." Onika smacked her lips waving him off.

"Ian in love with shit! We were best friends for a min. I just don't wanna see her act like no fuckin hoe!"

"You know she ain't no hoe-." Onika tilted her head staring at waka. He started laughing knowing damn well he couldn't defend that.

"You right. You right. She tried getting at me once— she just smooth with it you know?" Onika fell back into the couch. Her hands flaring around as she kicked her feet.

"And you ain't tell me nothing???"

"I just assumed shorty had a flirty personality. Which she does, am I wrong?" Wayne sighed shaking his head.

"I'm telling y'all. She a girl who know what she want. If she wanna play all these niggas so be it." Onika shook her head chuckling. She couldn't believe this shit.

"Bro where the fuck— I need a drink." She stood up. The boys called for her but she ignored them.

Making her way to the kitchen she grabbed a clean solo cup looking for the darkest liquor. Pouring it into her cup she downed it immediately. She stared at the bottle that read Taylor port. She shrugged pouring some more.

Leaning back into the counter she glanced around the room. She heard yelling and cheers, someone was doing something. She searched as she sipped her drink. Once she found the source she damn near turned red.

Beyoncé was bending over slowly whining on Jay. Onika had never downed her alcohol so fast. She was seconds away from leaving the kitchen to grab the girl. But Ari appeared out of nowhere pushing the jet back into the kitchen.

Onika sized the girl licking her lips. Damn. Ari had on a short thin tight white dress. Her hair all curly, onika had forgot all about Beyoncé in that instant. Grabbing Ari's hand and making her do a 360.

"You look good my heart." Ari blushed covering her face a bit. Onika shook her head moving the girls hand as she smoothly intertwined their hands.

"Don't hide from me. I'm jacking this outfit." She giggled glaring up at onika with a grin.

"Your jacking it?" Onika nodded.

"Im jacking it." Licking her lips. Ari turned around pulling onika with her. They walked to the other side of the big ass living room.