22

ONIKA T MARAJ

ONIKA T MARAJ

"So you didn't mean to shoot him?" I nodded my head with a sigh. Rubbing Beyoncés legs as I took a deep inhale.

I told her I wanted to go smoke. Due to us finally being on the same page. You know telling each other the truth and shit. She wanted to go where ever I went. So she decided to come with me. She didn't even like to smoke so she really was playing herself. Second hand smoke ain't no joke.

"Na. He hit the gun and it was a reflex. I shot him anyway so it don't really matter." I shrugged glancing over at Beyoncé.

She was staring off in the distance and I just knew she was high. I coughed a bit shaking my head. It definitely was my fault. She wasn't prepared for me to smoke as much as I did. I can't smoke once and be high I roll me about three blunts and smoke em all.

It's just how shit went nowadays.

"Bey come on let's go in the house." She nodded her head sluggishly.

I got out the car first and went around to help her out. She was walking all slow which didn't help us at all. Both of our moms were in the house watching tv. I knew if we went in there too slow they'd ask if we made up or not. I didn't need them smelling us just yet.

"Bey stop, stop come here." She stopped moving glancing up at me with a dopey smile. She was so damn cute I couldn't stop myself from kissing her cheek.

"Come on baby wrap your arms around me." She nodded her head doing exactly as I said. When she did I bent down some picking her up.

Once she was secure In my arms I took us in the house. I went upstairs immediately not even stopping when my mom called my name. I was more focused on getting Beyoncé in the bed and taking a damn shower to get the smell off us.

I shut my door going toward the bed. I let bey go but her arms were still wrapped around me. Holding me tightly as if she didn't realize I let her go. I chuckled patting her a little bit.

"Bey you can let go." She sighed shaking her head. I should've told her ass to stay in the house. I wasn't about to deal with her high ass all day.

"Come lay down baby." I told her quietly as I pulled her toward the bed.

We both got underneath the covers. Of course she didn't leave my side at all. Hugging me tightly as she stared up at me. I gave her forehead a kiss causing her to pout.

"What?" She poked out her lips asking for a kiss. I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

"You don't trust me but you wanna kiss?" She nodded her head with a grin.