29

THRID POINT OF VIEW

Beyoncé kept her eyes closed acting as if she were asleep as her girlfriend planted kisses along her neck. Her front pressed deeply into her back as she continued her kissing. She hummed against Beyoncés soft skin lightly rubbing her sides.

"Goodmorning baby, get up can't sleep all day. We only have two days left." Onika whispered kissing her cheek.

"Wake up beautiful." Beyoncé acted as if she were stirring in her sleep. Lightly pressing her back further into onika. Whining her waist a bit to tease the jet.

"I know you're awake. Don't play with me." Beyoncé ignored her continuing her games. Which onika didn't mind at all, she loved playing games because she always won.

As Beyoncé continued to fake sleep whining her waist. Onika reached her arm underneath the covers circling beys waist. She waited until the blonde least expected it. Cupping her core with her hand, Beyoncé jumped up softly moaning.

"Nikaaaa!!!" The blonde groaned turning around to stuff her face in onika's neck. The jet chuckled at Beyoncé's embarrassment, she was too cute.

"Get up bey, I wanna spoil you before I leave." At the mention of her leaving Beyoncé pouted. She let out a loud cry holding Onika tighter.

"I don't want you to gooo!! Nika why can't you just stay? Or take me with you." Onika smacked her lips pulling away from Beyoncé. She was sick of having this conversation.

"Baby I told you already. You're not coming, and I won't be gone long."

"That's not fair, I'm gonna miss you." Onika chuckled standing from the bed. She stretched a bit before walking around the bed toward bey.

"I'll miss you too. I'll miss everything about you bey but I'll be back. That's why I'm not trippin." Onika bent down as the blonde opens her arms. Onika rolled her eyes before picking her up.

"But what if you suddenly decide New York is better than Houston and leave me forever?" Beyoncé whined trying not to giggle as onika walked them to the bathroom. She was holding Beyoncé as if she were a chair.

"I wouldn't do no stupid shit like that." Onika scoffed at the idea. Setting her girlfriend down as she turned the shower on.

"Since we only got two more days and you have school and shit." Beyoncé narrowed her eyes crossing her arms.

"You have school too you know that?" Onika completely ignored her pulling her shirt off. She threw it onto the ground before throwing her hair up.

"Like I was saying you can get whatever you want from me today."  Beyoncé bit her lip tugging her girlfriend closer by the band of her boxers.

"Whatever I want?" She purred running a hand down onika's stomach. They made eye contact as Beyoncé continued chewing at her lip.

"Mhm." Onika hummed softly rubbing her hands up beys side. The blonde didn't know how to exactly ask for what she wanted. She knew she wanted onika to spread her open and make her cry. But she didn't know how to open her mouth and say it.

"I-I want." She swallowed feeling shy under onika's glare. Onika smirked lightly picking bey up and placing her on the counter.