07

ONIKA TANYA MARAJ
HOUSTON TEXAS, JUNE 23rd 2021

"How the fuck she miss me but don't text me?" I couldn't help but fucking laugh. Beyoncé had me all the way fucked up.

She's been moving weird all week apparently and it's all because that nigga jay. I swear if I was in Houston I'd blow his brains out.

"That's your problem nic. You be too nice to these bitches you heard?" Kyle stated blowing smoke out his mouth.

"She not these bitches, nigga fix that." I mugged him. New york niggas don't know how to respect woman.

"Chill my heart." He laughed putting his hands up in surrender. I waved him off looking around the room.

New York Niggas never sleep. We were in someone's basement studio. Music was playing, weed was being passed around and feelings were being said.

I never wanted to open up about Beyoncé down here. I wanted to keep New York and Houston separate. I had a lot of people I cared about there. And if word got around in these streets? Anything could happen.

"You talking about that girl you always on the phone with?" Tata quizzed scratching his head.

"Yeah, I'm not trippin right? Like if she gave a fuck about me she'd hit me up." All three of them nodded.

"From what I seen you was always calling." Tata said.

"I was, but I know she be busy. Fuck I just wish she knew how I'm feelin. This shit heavy on my chest." I huffed. I laid my head on the couch behind me.

"At least she not like these New York groupies. All they want is money." Kyle was right. I only been down here for a week and bitches was already tryna back door me.

"Remind me of bitches I used to fuck with." Jen finally spoke.

"They only gave a fuck once they seen my money." She continued.

"What I'm hearing is we about to get in the booth?" I chuckled. They nodded standing up.

I watched Kr head in first. A beat started playing and immediately it sounded familiar.

( I couldn't write this book without 41 I'm sorry. The song is called strangers issa banger!!)😖

Yeah, yeah, ah
In a different book, on a different page
You said you were different, but your the same

"Grrah!" Kr started. I already knew they were about to make a banger. I sat back puffing my blunt listening to them.

Mutual feelings, you feel what I feel
Stranger (grrah)

Only the real can relate! (Like what?)
At the top, we don't care bout your view (like damn)
Fuck them bitches, I'm all about you (like what?)
Why do you treat me the way that you do?
If I went back to the bottom, Is you really riding it through?
Like, why is you hiding the truth?
Flexin the shit I was buying for you!
Everyone wanna feel some love
Can't see my bro, he got limited visits
Know he good every crib that he been in
Like, on the phone with unlimited minutes
And if the energy off, imma feel it
She get the trust after we met at the function
80 degrees, we can go to the beach
Roll up a spiff while we watching the sunset
Like, let's have a talk
Open up, let me get in your mental
I don't want you to see me for my money, like
I want the love to be real
Tryna see if she solid for real
Mutual feelings, you feel what I feel
Grrah, like If i crash, is you grabbing the wheel?