30

THRID POINT OF VIEW

"I love you." Onika told the blonde for the 30th time that morning. Beyoncé sniffled nuzzling her face further into the girls neck.

"Tell me you love me bey." Onika softly demanded rubbing her girlfriends back. Trying to comfort in any way she could. But the blonde just continued to cry. Tears streaming down onika's neck dripping onto her chain.

"I love you too." Beyoncé mumbled barely above a whisper. It was loud enough that Onika could hear, her heart slowing.

It was the next morning and Onika had to meet her cousin in an hour. Her and Beyoncé came back to Tina's. Like old times they sat in the living room curled up into each other. Beyoncé seen the time and jumped into onika's lap.

Letting her tears flow as her puppy barked chasing after his tail. Beyoncé decided that she wanted to name him Munchie. But Onika swore it was the ugliest name to exist. So she decided to call him Onika Jr. But then earlier Solange thought bob would be a cute name. Tina didn't even like the fact that onika got her a dog.

Let's just say her and onika haven't been seeing eye to eye recently. Unlike 3 months ago, where she was sadly watching the pair say their goodbyes. Cheering them on and encouraging the friendship. She actually stayed away from the girls. Giving them privacy, but less for them more for her. She sat in her office most of the morning busying herself with work.

"I don't want you to go. I don't like you in New York..." Beyoncé explained for what felt like the millionth time. Onika nodded she understood her concern but she swore this time would be different.

"I'll be okay. I know the mistakes I made previously I won't make them again. You need to stop focusing on me and think about school. You're going back soon right?"

"I don't care about school." The blonde groaned lightly. She hugged onika tighter wrapping her legs around the girls torso.

"You should! Bey stop."

"Leave me alone." She sniffled as onika carefully stood. She took her time walking them upstairs. Beyoncé not using her legs and acting as if she couldn't be apart from the jet. She maneuvered them into her room closing the door with her foot.

"I love you." Onika reminded laying down on the bed. She sat all of her body weight on Beyoncé as she sighed happily. She loved being underneath Onika, it made her feel safe. Feeling her beating heart, knowing she was alive and well.

Bey enjoyed it, but Onika wanted to leave. She wanted to go to New York where Bey didn't know if she were alive or well. The girl stressed holding onika tighter. Her brain overthinking every single situation. She was having horrible anxiety imagining her girlfriend going to jail.

Or worse...

"Bey. I have to go soon mama." The blonde shook her head frantically. Her tears pooling in her eyes yet again as she pleaded.

"Please. Please. Please stayyyy." She sniffled. Onika didn't even know what to do in this situation. She knew bey would give her a little trouble but this wasn't a little. This was a lot.

"I'll be back soon. I won't even be gone for more than a week. Bey it'll go by so fast mama. I will call you whenever I can I promise."