25

THRID POINT OF VIEW

Onika hovered over Beyoncé as she turned her flushed red face. Onika told her to strip but ended up doing it herself. Taking her time to examine the girl she was in love with. She was in a trance in love with every stretch mark. Every freckle, every mole she found herself viewing a goddess.

"Don't be shy baby I got you." Onika breathed leaning down to kiss Beyoncés lips. The jet felt electricity run through her body as their bare skin touched.

She could moan from such a simple action. Holding Beyoncé by her neck she kissed her further. Their saliva intertwining as Beyoncé whimpered softly. She wanted everything onika wanted to give her.

Since the party started she wanted to have onika. Her thoughts had been getting dirtier since they first kissed. The moment in the kitchen when onika kissed her. Beyoncé wanted to save herself from the lustful thoughts but onika was something else.

She exudes sexual energy no matter what she did. Beyoncé couldn't even look her in the eyes sometimes it was that serious. She was a temptation every time they were alone. She was so passionate about Beyoncé and she loved it.

"Can I?" Onika questioned softly looking down at the blonde. Beyoncé felt her heart racing as she nodded her head.

Onika kissed her lips again for reassurance, knowing Beyoncé was nervous even though she wanted it so bad. Onika intertwined their hands kissing the blondes neck slowly. Giving her a few hickeys as she traveled down south.

"Tell me when you don't like something okay. Don't be scared to speak baby." Beyoncé nodded her eyes to the ceiling as onika spread her legs cautiously.

She peppered more kisses down the blondes legs. Beyoncé felt her clit throbbing as onika stayed down there. She was moaning herself as she kept her lips attached to Beyoncés skin.

"You ready?" Beyoncé nodded her head not knowing what to expect.

When she felt onika's tongue sensually run through her folds she found herself moaning. She gripped the sheets as a sigh left her mouth. She'd never felt anything like this ever before. It took her a second to get use to it but Onika was skilled.

She kissed Beyoncés clit making the blonde jerk and moan louder. A smile spreading across onika's face as she went a little faster. Seeing what Beyoncé could and could not handle. She made sure to pay attention to her body language. What made her moan what made her groan.

"How does that feel baby?" 

"G—good please don't fucking stop~!" Onika nodded her head going a little faster. Grunting as she tasted the blonde on her lips. Her face was covered in Beyoncés slick as she continued to eat.

The blonde was like a faucet coating onika's face as if she were a canvas. Beyoncé rolled her hips moaning Onika's name softly. The jet pulled the girls legs open more giving her more room to press her tongue against her clit. Beyoncé moaned her body shaking as she pulled on Onika's hair.

"Oh my gosh nika~!!" Beyoncé spluttered her body jerking against the bed. Her legs closed around onika's head as she turned her head. She could feel something pooling deep inside of her.

She was hardly familiar with the feeling. But it was a good one her eyes rolling to the back of her head. She whimpered covering her mouth as she threw her head back. Her legs shaking as onika pushed them open a bit more.

The jet used a finger slowly inserting it into the blonde. She cried out throwing her head back as onika pumped into her. Her tongue still showing out as the blonde called out her name further.

Onika purred hearing the blonde constantly calling her name. Her stomach twisting upside down as she tasted the blonde. She was in love with the slick feeling on her tongue. She used her free hand to spread her legs wider. Using her thumb to gently expose her clit. She kissed and sucked on it as they moaned in unison.

"You taste so fucking good, shit bey." Onika grunted against the blondes core.

Onika flicked her tongue one firm time and that's all it took for the blonde to shake faster. She started to cry her legs closing around the jets head. Beyoncé screamed her back arching as gripped the sheets.Her body twisting and turning as onika continued to kiss and nibble on her core.

"Fuc-k." Beyoncé whimpered as onika kissed her lips. She cautiously spread her legs again kissing up her thighs. Her strong hands digging into her skin as she continued her way up.

Dragging her tongue across the blondes torso. Beyoncé moaned softly as she fidgeted. Softly whimpering as onika kissed her collarbone. Finally, kissing Beyoncé on her lips. The couple shared a passionate kiss, holding each other tight as they whispered to each other.

"I love you so fucking much."

"I-I love you too." Beyoncé said weakly, her eyes fluttering as she held onika. She needed to catch her breath holding her as she deeply inhaled.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Onika whispered as the blonde nuzzled into her neck. She was nervous to even pop this question.

But it was now or never, she didn't want to wait. But she was willing to wait if that's what Beyoncé needed. She didn't want to rush knowing her trust wasn't fully gained. But she wanted to let the girl know she still wanted her badly as ever.

"Yes." Beyoncé mumbled almost inaudible. She wanted to stay awake for such a special moment. But she couldn't open her eyes anymore.

With the mix of alcohol, and the orgasm she was given. She couldn't even lift a finger. She fell asleep within minutes. Softly snoring as she gripped onto onika's ear.

"I love you so much." Onika sighed. She held her— she held her girlfriend tightly kissing her face as she slept. Well tried to with the constant kissing Beyoncé groaned turning her face a bit.

"I'm sorry baby I'm just so happy." Beyoncé sleepily nodded her head kissing onika back.

"Im happy but sleep is happiness so shush." The blonde muttered. Onika smiled nodding her head as she decided to close her eyes.

She slept with her head between Beyoncés breast. Comfortable as the blonde mindlessly rubbed her ear for her own comfort. The new found couple fell asleep in each others arms at peace. Praying and wishing to never find comfort in anyone else's arms but each others.

-
Excuse any mistakes.

Beyoncé receiving birthday 🙈

Onika renting a room and decorating it?

Onika asking bey to be her gf?

Any thoughts on what'll happen next?

Juthescientist🧪