12

THRID POINT OF VIEW

"You going to that party tonight?" Onika glanced up to see Ari and some boys she hadn't seen in a while approach the table. Standing up onika dapped them up with a smile.

"My niggas what the fuck is up?" She chuckled dapping tyga, waka, and wayne up.

"What's up my HEART!" Ty joked, onika rolled her eyes lightly pushing him before she sat by Ari. Wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

"How you doing? You hurting or whatever?"

"Nah. But why that bitch looking over here like that?" Ari mumbled. Onika raised an eyebrow glancing across the cafeteria.

And indeed there Beyoncé was. A mug on her face giving onika a death glare. Onika sighed shaking her head. They hadn't talked since their argument the other day. Beyoncé called up some boy to fix her car so onika had no reason to talk to her. She had all the help she needed clearly.

"Chill." Onika nervously chuckled. Ari just rolled her eyes wrapping her arms around the jets neck.

"How about I do that one lil thing you like? Hm?" She purred running a hand down Onika's chest.

"When? Right now?" Ari nodded her head. Her hand planting on top of Onika's pants. The girls eyes widened as she carefully moved it away.

"Relax." She mumbled. Ari shook her head unexpectedly kissing Onika's lips.

The Jets eyes widened but she took control immediately. Gripping onto the girls neck and pushing her back some. She mumbled against her ear in a low voice.

"Your buggin, imma need you to relax my heart. You got it. You don't gotta prove nothin'." She pulled away and Ari just smirked shrugging her shoulders.

Glancing over to where Beyoncé previously was. The table was empty. Onika wanted to find the girl but there was no use. She had the feeling that they wouldn't be friends anymore. Nothing could fix this situation. Maybe they outgrew each other?

"How was New York?" Waka asked. Nicki sighed rubbing her eye.

"It was straight. Got into it with my pops a bit but. Nothing worth talking about, y'all tryna dip?"She asked them. They all looked at each other and grinned immediately hopping up.

Nicki followed but Ari pulled on her arm.

"Are you coming to the party tonight?" Onika's face scrunched.

"On a Thursday?" Ari chuckled nodding her head.

"It's parties every day."

"I might slide thru. Send me the lo." Ari nodded and let onika go.

Onika followed the boys running out the cafeteria. They left out the side door and onika went to her car immediately. Wayne hopped in with her and she followed waka to his crib. When they got there he was already rolling up.

"Let's talk man. How you been?" Waka asked as everyone sat down and got comfortable.

"Exhausted man, from my pops to my mom to fucking Beyoncé I just wanna sleep." She sighed as waka lit up.

"Beyoncé? You messing with her too?" Wayne questioned.

"Nigga fuck is you talkin bout?" Onika mugged grabbing the spliff from waka.

"She mess with jay don't she? You know that's like my cousin." Onika shook her head rolling her eyes.

"Niggas find out they got the same last name and now they just cousins." Waka joked but onika rolled her eyes while everyone else laughed.