27

THRID POINT OF VIEW

"So what're we doing today since I couldn't lay up in bed?"  Bey questioned a little sassily.

They had the hotel room for three days. And onika wanted to use these three days for its entirety. But she also wanted to go out and have fun. So she planned their day accordingly.

"Well," she closed her car door starting it up. Quickly pulling out of the parking lot and getting on the road.

"I'm taking you to the mall." Beyoncés eyes darted open as she stared at her girlfriend. Her mouth agape as she drove.

"I just got like everything on my wishlist. No more onika no more." She begged but onika laughed in her face.

"No. You deserve more and then some. I wanna make up for all the shit I did bey. Plus I wanna see you in something sexy tonight." She bit her lip eyeing the blonde as she crossed her legs.

"Okay but after this I don't want you using anymore money." She stressed.

"You're such a good girl, I love you bey." Onika mumbled leaning over to connect their lips again. Every single time they kissed she swore it was electricity.

"I don't know if I told you this. But you look good today baby." Beyoncé blushed again.

"Thank you baby." Onika cheesed a pearly white smile as she intertwined their hands.

The drive to the good mall wasn't long. Onika wanted to have her baby in even more expensive shit. She stretched as she got out the car making sure her gun was concealed in her holster. She then walked around the car helping Yonce out.

"You're so damn perfect look at you." Onika said twirling her girlfriend around. Bey giggled falling into onika's arms. Kissing her gently as they held each other.

The pair matched in a simple branded jogger pants. Onika with an oversized T while Beyoncé took a leap and wore a cropped one. She was comfortable in her skin with Onika around. She wouldn't stop praising and making her feel more comfortable than before.

She grinned as Onika wrapped a firm arm around her waist. Nervous by the hand placement as the girl basically held her ass if it were her national treasure. Which in onika's case it was exactly that.

"Where do you wanna go first, mama?" Beyoncé hummed as they walked through the mall. She stared at all the stores that were coming up as onika scanned their surroundings.

When onika was around Beyoncé just had to be Beyoncé. She didn't care about shit as she searched for a shop she wanted to buy things in. Onika on the other hand was staring at all kinds of people. Making sure they weren't anybody she had problems with.
Making sure she could keep her girlfriend safe at all times.

"Let's go in forever 21." Onika nodded in agreement as they walked in.

Onika played her part perfectly as the damn wallet. She scanned her card and flashed Benjamin's anytime it was needed. She held beys bags and gave her the much needed attention. She rated everything Beyoncé put on an 1000/10 she was so in love.

Halfway through their shopping bey sneaked away to buy some lingerie. She wanted to surprise onika entirely. Her cousin called her about something important basically giving Beyoncé the easiest exit.