24

Onika Tanya Maraj

"Happy birthday to youuuuuuu!!!" We sung to Beyoncé one last time.

She was all excited wobbling left to right. I could tell she was drunk just by how low her eyes were. She couldn't even keep herself up right as she bent over to blow out her candles.

Everyone immediately started cheering as she jumped up and down clapping. It's been so long since I'd seen her this happy. It made me feel good I did good. I put her through so much recently I just wanted to do right.

"You wanna open your gifts now?" I questioned wrapping an arm around her. She bit her lip shaking her head as she laid back onto me.

"You wanna keep dancing?" She smiled nodding her head. I knew her all to well that's what she'd been doing all night.

It was going on 12:45 she'd been up and down up and down. I didn't blame her she had the right to dance the night away. I'd given her space allowing all her friends and family to take up her time.

Watching from a distance I thought I was doing it for her. But I definitely was doing it more for me. Hell yea I wanted my baby to shine. It was her birthday after all but I was itching to get my hands on her.

The boys had been pouring me a few shots. Trying to get me to loosen up. Which it definitely did I made me loose and horny. Beyoncé was just perfect the way the lights shined on her face. The way her smile lit up.

She was just perfect.

"Can you dance with me?" She whispered glancing up at me through her eyelashes. She held be close by the back of my neck, I could feel her nails digging into my skin.

God help me.

She wanted to play so damn bad. Her eyes were boring into my soul. I didn't know whether she was doing it on purpose or not. I couldn't even give her a straight answer as she turned around in my arms.

"Come dance with me." She pouted a bit. I nodded my head putting my cup down.

I allowed her to drag me to the middle of the room. A subtle trap beat filling the speakers as more people crowded us. Beyoncé kept her back to my front. Swaying her body slowly as I held around her waist. She was definitely turning me on but I kept my cool for the most part.

The more dirtier the beat became. The more she started moving her body. I was wondering who she was feeling like. She started to whine her waist and bend over a bit. I had to pull her all the way up. She giggled but I didn't find shit funny at all.

"Who you tryna get in trouble?" I whispered into her ear. She didn't answer me lazily turning her head to the side.

I understood her having a good time but she was getting besides herself now. I didn't want anyone else seeing how her body moved but me. She was able to keep it PG all night. But suddenly she wanted to test my gangster.

"Huh? Who you tryna get in trouble?" I questioned again wrapping a hand around her neck. She bit her lip ducking her head back onto me.

"N-nobody." She smirked closing her eyes. I could tell she liked this shit but wanted to play it cool. I nodded my head letting her go.

"Find something safe to do." I mumbled into her ear stepping back. She frowned swiftly turning around and grabbing my arm.

"Don't leave me, I miss you." She pouted tugging me closer.

"You'll have me all night."

"I want you right now."