the beginning of the life of Relko

Narrator. He was born on the day of when the Sun and the Moon passed each other creating a land of Darkness for 2 hours for the fact that he was born on this very hour when the sun was passed by the moon the moon blocked the Sun for 2 hours granting us total darkness and the boy named Relko was born without even knowing it he was a necromancer.

What would life be full with torture torment and grief or full of happiness pleasure and excitement find out this is the story of The Necromancer Relko see him now.

Our story starts with a view of a desert a man walking through his head was down casted towards the ground as the sun beating down on his body he continuously walked without a single regret without a single look back up down left or right he kept his head low and just kept on walking out of nowhere a giant creature came out of the ground.

a worm he then looks at the worm about to eat him and Dodges it once he does he then summons one of his creatures a creature that looks interesting to say the it was a giant skeletal serpent kind of like a giant snake or something it then lunged at the worm and ate it alive as this man then pulls his hand back in the snake rolls back inside of a dark pit the summoning Circle.

then a woman appears out of nowhere hey there Relko oh hey there he says to her what you up to she asked him just killing creatures trying to make a living you know she then looks at him and says I know we should head back.

yeah you're right I better hand this over to the guild good idea flashback to around about 3 years ago this man is nowhere near an adult he is but a boy he's around about 12 when this happens he is in a dungeon since he knows he's a necromancer he summons one of his Dark Knights to help him kill this monster

the monster was a Knight of his own as he killed it he read the description of fear Knight not bad he was different pretty difficult the boy says surprised, when I took it down he then begins to laugh I should head on over to the guild he says.

POV Relko man I wonder how much I'm going to get for this piece of armor this thing was giant too so I'm not surprised it's so big I have to use my pocket Dimension and carry it back.

I also got a sword too so I wonder if they'll let me keep that it's it's kind of big so I decided to make it smaller as I stepped into the guild I then spoke to the girl at the desk hello there she then looks down just a little and sees me oh hey there you're cute little one aren't you I was here a few days ago oh my mistake your name please she says Relko.

oh yes the Summoner yeah that's me I say to the woman at the desk she is adalai The Guild represent her job is to keep the peace and procure many different benefits benefit number one of being a guild member the kingdom can no longer touch you which is good for me since I've been Hunted why you.

ask well that's simple I am a necromancer no one else in the world knows this except for a few people my family my closest friends and of course the party I was in before this I was part of the hero's party for exactly 3 years I joined them when I was 9 and I am now 12 early age I was a prodigy around about 5 I finally figured out my skill my class and everything else at the age 6 I found out I was not what I thought I was I thought I was a Summoner.

a very powerful person however when the procure came through I found out I was something else I was a necromancer they are hated by the church in the world for good reason back in the day around about 7,000 years ago give or take I'm not too sure a powerful Necromancer laid waist to a kingdom not too far away from here to this day they're still trying to rebuild it and it's been 7,000 years what does that say about how much Necromancer.

it's trouble for the world truth is I don't honestly understand why I was born in necromancer, anyway I don't really care let me go back to at least tell you my story at the age of six they discovered I was a Necromancer the church kept it a secret since they could not kill a child that would be considered blasphemy!