A PLACE WORTHY OF A NECROMANCER

I got back to the castle around about 3:00 in the morning got some sleep and woke up the next morning once I did I was asked where the hell was I all night oh no where just help an hour going to archaeologist got an artifact stolen by a cult and that's about it oh and of course had to deal with a Demon Lord but I don't worry about that I was easy what the hell ethereala said you had to deal with a Demon Lord she asked me pretty much yeah xapollon the demon of chaos she said yeah he was actually pretty easy I didn't spoke with Agora hey Agora what is it Master she asked do you think you could have beat that xapollon of course I could I was scared of him back in my youth but I could probably beat him now no problem do you want to test that I asked her Master you know damn well a shadow summon is stronger than a regular summon is it really I asked her you don't know no I don't by the way did you see that screen what screen she asked haha so not even my summons can see it I thought.

Did you hear a female's voice no I did not she says leaving me there wondering what the hell was that voice the fact is it was a woman's voice but I don't know where it came from I looked at the screen in front of my face and it said you are level two of The Shadow Summoners looking at it more and more I waited to see what I could do I wondered could I go to a dungeon kill monsters and make them Shadow summons it would definitely be interesting I don't really even need Shadow summons to be honest but a power like that only comes once in a lifetime so I might as well try it out out of nowhere I got to punch thrown at my face what the hell did you zone out for I was speaking with you oh sorry I forgot you were speaking I was thinking of some things things more important than your wife arguing with you kind of yeah wait why were we arguing because you fought a Demon Lord oh yeah that guy he was pretty easy to be honest what did you do to beat him by the way oh just combine my power with Agora that's all what she asked it was pretty simple after that she said okay as long as you're still alive I don't care but don't make mistakes like that please I don't want to lose you you got it I won't make mistakes like that again there's ever a Demon Lord that threatens to destroy the world I'll kill him and come right home not the point but okay.

All right then I left the castle once again right before I did I was called back hey someone wants to speak with you on the screen Lavinna said oh who is it you'll find out when I got in and looked at the screen I screamed ahhhhhh Aurelia how to go I heard you didn't get the artifact she said you scared me by the way I told her oh sorry Relko I didn't realize you were so easily scared what a bitch I thought ahu it doesn't matter anyway you got the money of course I got what we agreed on I'll send it to you right now do you have a bank account yeah it's under Relko the Summoner I made it right before enrolling in school I have over 2 million gold in there all right I'll send you what I agreed on what do we agree on by the way you'll find out it's a surprise she cut herself off after that and said you didn't recover the artifact so you're not going to get as much as I planned on giving you but however you did keep Alice safe so I'll give you a little more than what we agreed on sound good Relko.

Oh hell yeah sounds awesome what else did you get by the way how about you come by and see me we'll speak in person fine I'll be over there later at 5:00 I have some things to do today in that case I have 7 hours all right then see you then you got it.

What was that all about Lavinna asked oh nothing just something me and the queen of the elves agreed on something I was helping out an elf archaeologist we found an artifact a Cult stole it and I had to fight a Demon Lord is that simple what the hell that is not simple at all she says yeah you're right the Demon Lord was kind of easy especially being the Demon Lord of chaos and all but I digress I also have them now as a new creature oh you have a new summon no not a regular summon I killed them you can't make a summon with a Kill especially since this thing was like a blob however it does have a human form when it's a shadow summon what she ask he's now known as the chaos Knight Eurus not a bad name Lavinna said yeah i know I told her after that I then headed on out back to the dungeons it was time for me to get into the necromancer's master Labyrinth and head over to the other necromancer's Labyrinth I now have three necromancers labyrinths under my belt I just need to find three more there's six Necromancer labyrinths in all I found out that from the last one even though I didn't explain it.