a girls night part 2

We were just about to stop him however when he slammed his Club on the ground we ran at him with weapons drawn then we ran full force about the one jar weapons into him until wait what happened.
What in the world how did he avoid it ethereal use your power right trembling fear monster I now FALL.
Immediately a giant boulder crashed upon the monster's head killing it instantly it was quite nice to see at least in my opinion after defeating the monster we ran out of the dungeon as it crumbled since when you defeated dungeon it's not the same as a labyrinth.

At least that's how Relko explained it to me.
the night's still young how about we go to another dungeon I'm down I say so what time do we pick in we go back to the guild and we go to the desk and look at the map to see what dungeon will head to next the dungeon Julie wanted to explore was one that is very deadly not even s ranks should go through it they say yeah well I'm not buying that there's no way this thing is more stronger than an s rank I suppose we'll see.

We pointed at the map and found the dungeon we want to explore the name was interesting it was called alopia or alopeo we had those two to pick from so we picked alopia it was one of the more dangerous ones and I kind of want to explore it plus I couldn't wait to have a good story to tell Relko when I got back home so there we were at the entrance to one of the most dangerous dungeons ever discovered alopia the reason it was called that is because a man named professor alapia.

Discovered this dungeon and named it after himself what it's actually called is deadly dungeon alopia is one of the deadliest labyrinths / dungeons ever and we girls were about to explore it I wonder what we'll find at the lowest floor maybe a monster that's so strong not even Relko could deal with it that kind of feels impossible to me to be honest though I doubt any monster in here Relko couldn't defeat I mean I know damn well I ain't that powerful and he's way stronger than me gladam would probably wreck me in a battle.

I suppose we'll have to just wait and see we ran in started killing zombies skeletons and other things run down the stairs and found even more creatures this time slimes and a few others wasn't so bad to be honest we kept going and eventually got to the hundredth floor where we started fighting minotaurs and a bunch of other creatures I don't really want to explain them they were pretty hard to beat but they were hard to explain what they look like I'll try my best though if I can.

A few creatures that we found down there were slime heads monsters with slimes on their heads down below there was slime armor which are slimes that make armor for other creatures we kept going down and then eventually stepped in some black ooze at least that's what I would call it some vile it was really disgusting and smelled terrible it smelled like my Xsthma almost  not quite but close enough it was pretty disgusting though nevertheless we kept going and eventually got to even lower floors 200 was when we found an ocean of this stuff.

I had a bottle on me from when I finished my booze earlier so I plunge the bottle into this weird black ooze and took a sample putting it into my bag after closing the bottle I hope this wash is out of skin because I know I got it all over me I hope it doesn't make me turn evil I analyzed this stuff with my appraisal and well it has no description whatsoever it's the description basically said a weird vile black ooze maybe alienic origin eliotics were creatures that lived a very long time ago back when the first Necromancer walked the world.

He basically killed all the alienic,s but that didn't really matter too much we got down to the very lowest floor floor 300 and there was a pit at least 300 M or more and that was just wide I have no clue how deep this thing was so there I was standing on probably where death would stand and decided to jump of course I hung on to the wall with my hand turning into a dragon's claw to hold myself as I slid down the wall Stones flew out everywhere however I was not hurt.