A journey through Fairyland

A/N okay so we're going off the journey a little bit here on the story and I'm doing a different type of thing it's called journey through Fairyland our boy is going to head to a fairy land I just wanted to give you a little opportunity to understand everything before we get started so I'm writing an authors note so you guys know with all that being said though let's get to the story by the way I'm going off a little bit of the storyline here to create a little bit of fun for myself because I'm running out of ideas I came up with this while I was in the shower I kind of laughing as I said that just now but you know you get the idea have you ever came up with ideas why you were in the shower if you have then you understand what I mean meaning why I was taking a shower I thought some ideas up it was about three days ago I would be honest so it's been in my head for quite a while now you get the idea it'll start off with our boy waking up and finding out he's got a journey to go to anyway with all that said hope you all enjoy and see you on the next one.

POVRelko I woke up early that morning thinking today was going to be normal oh how I was wrong that morning was beyond weird it's not a normal morning as normal as you can get when you're literally sleeping next to a dragon no she did not hit me in the face with her tail it was weird because there was two girls in my bed I'm used to having one a dragon girl however there was a vampire there too you get the idea I made no sense why was Lavinna in my bed too I got up but my arms were underneath both of their heads oh great my arms are falling asleep.

Come on you too let my arms go they're getting tired I was telling them that as they were sleeping however I said it in my head I didn't want to wake them being a polite man here however I was starting to get kind of pissed because they were making my arms fall asleep. No I'm not one to shrug a woman off my arm but first of all I was starting to really get frustrated so I took Lavinna off and carefully moved her to the side and then the other girl ethereala off as well and carefully move her to the side as well finally getting up I was then pulled right back down again apparently these two were just waiting for me to move them. Let's just say this was very highly frustrating this wasn't the weird part though this happens from time to time where they both land the bed together with me don't ask me why but apparently a vampire is the same as a lizard.

They're not warm-blooded like humans they have to lay next to someone warm so they can warm up don't ask me why this is a thing I honestly have no clue but it's both for male and female so either way you look at it it's fine and that's the reason is because vampires drink blood the blood worms them up. So sleeping next to me must also warm her up which is fine I don't honestly mind at all as long as she doesn't bite me in my sleep it's fine.

But that's besides the point
I asked them why did you pull me back down I'm trying to get up here the response I got from both of them was this

Lavinna stay with us Relko.

Ethereala yeah Relko.

Why do you two want me next to you both don't you get jealous ethereala.

Yes but not today.

And why is that I asked they both explain to me that they were both cold and they wanted me to lay next to them kind of a dumb reason yes I understand that but they're girls they have needs and well I'm a guy who can fulfill them I guess I must be honest I am quite warm not to do my own horn.

Finally after like 2 hours of laying there and my body completely falling back to sleep again not fun I'll tell you can you imagine trying to get up to go to the bathroom and then you just get pulled down again yeah not fun after getting up though and getting some breakfast I walked to the guild and let's just say I had a surprise I wasn't ready for. As I stepped into the guild I heard Adalai screaming I ran over to see what was wrong and she was telling them all shut up I walked over and breathed a sigh of relief what happened to you Relko oh nothing I just thought you were in trouble that's all .She took that opportunity to tease me. ah you were worried about little old me she said.