a mistake was made Adventures unknown

POV ethereala I woke up probably around about 10:00 I set up in my bed and realized Relko wasn't there in fact he wasn't in the room at all I don't know where he went but I really wonder where he was I kept looking around but never found anywhere where he could possibly be I've looked all around the castle he wasn't there hi where are you I hope you're not playing around again if you're wondering he has done that a few times this part is in my point of view so I am the one right at the moment he'll be back in soon though I'm very sure pretty sure he went to a dungeon well I guess I'll do my own thing today Lavinna I called out to the vampire girl nearby no one answered right away I heard the shower running I ran in and there she was oh ethereala she said I didn't expect you to walk in on me I was expecting Relko she said to me yeah well you going to be disappointed he isn't even here what seriously she said and I was really hoping he could see me you have to remember who he belongs to.

I remember you right absolutely correct I tell her he is mine and not yours all you are is a mere servant well that's kind of harsh you forget you tried to kill him yeah but then I fell for him she told me which I understand I mean who wouldn't fall for him any girl would be head over heels and lovingly especially since he keeps putting off a certain pheromone that keeps attracting the opposite sex and I'm not joking either he puts off a certain smell I don't know what it is but I'm in love with it don't ask me why though I have no clue I really do Wonder though how long until he gets back so Lavinna yes she said what do you want to do today as I moved around moving my tail back and forth mhmmmmm well how about we do some of our own adventuring without Relko I asked come on you don't want to I mean we certainly could but his summons are what protects us yeah I forgot in that case what can we do she asked me I thought about it for a little bit.

Well then we'll have to figure out what to do then if we can't go adventuring what do you want to do how about we have lunch with adalai that doesn't sound like a bad idea I I thought about it for a bit and it's not really a bad idea having lunch with her would be nice and I can figure out more about Relko that I don't know about him she did meet him first after all and knew him a little longer than me so if I meet with her and talk with her I might learn more maybe learn how to please him a little more like what kind of outfits does he like on girls whatever girl's style hair does he like and plus ask her about things that he only speaks with her I can't wait to find out what Relko's been hiding from me it's probably not much though knowing him but I bet it's interesting so I can't wait to find out all right so after we did that and we went got dressed and went out we met with adalai so you want to know more about Relko.

So what do you want to know about him she asked me things that I don't know about him what things don't you know like what type of outfit does he like on a girl oh you want to know what type of girls outfit he likes yeah so I can wear it in front of them he's already in love with you you can already tell that yes of course I can but I just want to know what type does he like he never told me that what about a hairstyle he said he's really into the long hair he likes natural that's really all it is I met him when he was 12 he didn't really have taste in women yet oh right well not you mentioned it he was mature for his age though was he yeah in fact he was very polite too what do you mean polite he called me miss a lot even when I told him it was okay just to call me by my name was he always a commoner yeah do you know about his mother at all I asked her yes I know about her what was her name he never told me Reiko that was her name yep her name was Reiko Rica or is he called her Reiko Reko he couldn't pronounce the name Rica so he would call her that similar to his name only it's with an i yep that's right don't know whose father was though she died when he was five oh I'm so sorry for him I'm surprised you didn't know this you never told you no he told me none of this must been too traumatic for him to tell you about it yeah I guess you're right the fact is he didn't even want to tell me.