great an assassin and fun

A/N okay well I've been off for quite a while if you guys just found the story and wonder what's been going on how come I haven't finished it well you don't need to know anything just know that I'm back now and we going to have at least four pages a night so hope you all enjoy and anyway that's the end of this little prologue I have nothing else left to say except this is going to be an interesting one the name alone already makes me think oh boy I'm definitely going to have a roller coaster ride with this one anyway with all that said hope you all enjoy see you on the next one.

POV Relko it's been a few months and I just woke up from a sleepy state once I did I decided to head on over to the guild which I've been doing for months now fact of the reason is I'm surprised that I haven't gone here sooner to get everything I need in a certain amount of time will take me forever I need some new weapons my sword is about to bust I'm not using my Scythe it's too powerful for me to use on normal monsters it'll tear them apart and I won't even get the items I need a regular sword will have to do I then look around and eventually find out that a mithril sword is 200,000 gold that's a lot I barely even have that much at the moment I think the most I have at the moment would be about 60,000 gold looking again I eventually find a sword that looks like it's not mithril however it still could be mithril however this sword was only 50,000 gold or that was the one next to it this one was only 10,000 so I was in luck this sword looked powerful.

So I bought it 10,000 gold was nothing when it comes to making more money and I was going to enjoy every minute of it after buying the sword I then bought a sheath which was around about five gold not too bad to be honest hard days work will easily make me at least 100,000 gold I'm hoping I spent 500,000 on dragon scale armor for the both of us in other words I made over a million gold in 3 months that's not bad honestly but that's not happening again I got a lucky break and found a very powerful item there making me be able to get that real easily if only I can find a golden eel if you don't know where the golden eel is allow me to explain in my world a golden eel is the most elusive creature ever the only way to find it is literally to kill a sea Leviathan and cut stomach open and hope you get lucky otherwise they're impossible to find for one reason they're at the bottom of the ocean however you can find them in labyrinths if you're lucky my luck is not very high though but here allow me to explain how much they're actually worth a golden eel is exactly 200 million gold one of them cost that much if it's in good condition it can make you 500 million gold easily now that's a lot that's 500 dragon scale armor that's pretty crazy to think about.

Anyway after I finally got out of my head thinking and everything I then said I'll take it I was in my head for quite a while when I realized the clerk at the register was asking me to pay for the sword sir I think I was there for about 30 minutes before I heard him oh I'm sorry I was thinking in my head yeah yeah well anyway sword please yes I said after that I then shave the sword then I went to a blacksmith to polish it and sure enough I was right it was not normal mithril at all it was Platinum mithril if you don't know Platinum mithril is one of the stronger versions of mithril at least in my world it is this weapon right here would be my most powerful weapon a powerful weapon for a powerful Necromancer I thought to myself after leaving the blacksmith after a nice polish this sword is indestructible if you're wondering and I can't believe I got it for a bargain 10,000 gold this thing is worth at least 160 million gold I'm not joking that's crazy the amount of this sword would literally keep me fed for my life if I sold this thing I would be a king in riches but I'm not selling it this thing will make me more money than I ever will in my life but I'm not selling it because if I use it it will make me even more money maybe not enough to conserve myself for my whole life but it will keep me afloat for quite a long time at least until I find a weapon that's even better I tried out some new skills the next day that I've gotten from my Evolution one month ago for 2 months ago I can't quite remember how long ago it was but after getting home I decided to try out some new skills for one I wanted to try out that skill shapeless on a different weapon to see if maybe I could change its shape and sure enough it worked.