alone with Relko pant 2

After getting into the room after killing all the undeads we finally was able to get to the boss what was it you probably wondering well that's simple this thing was an undead skeletal dragon great another creature Ivan can literally not deal with he then spoke Relko I can't take that down don't worry that's why you have me here I tell him I grabbed the sword out of my pocket Dimension and went out the dragon however the creature was definitely difficult and it was going to take me awhile to beat it the whole time all I was thinking of man I can't wait to get back home and eat something so hungry the whole time the dragon continued to fire at me how does a skeletal Dragon do that I have no clue.

Don't ask me I Heard a Voice from my head it was arachnia all right all right I won't ask you I tell her after that the dragon then blew up into the air again how does a skeletal Dragon do that I'm honestly still trying to figure that out but I guess it doesn't really matter too much.

The dragon ran at me with a bunch of force eventually I defeated it though I took a while and yes it took a long time I think it took like an hour it wasn't that bad though I was able to do it after that we were just about to leave the dungeon until you defeated my beautiful creature a man from The Darkness said who the hell are you I asked I am your worst nightmare seriously that's my line.

You will die here gentlemen he said how about new out of nowhere a man from the sky jumped on top of the monster man yes it was a monster man and stabbed him through the heart there another demon vanquished the strange man said who are you oh another demon he said who I asked even pointed at me Ivan's like Relko you're a demon hell no Im not a demon I said actually you are a demon and I will think with you.

Listen buddy I don't know who you are but I'm no demon I'm the monster they fear if you're no demon then I will test that he said he was strange wearing all white and here I am wearing all black well a little bit of red on mine and I have armor so I don't know how he's going to get through that he zoomed at me so quick I almost couldn't see it stabbing me through the chest straight through into my back now die demon.

Oh you made one hell of a mistake I tell him you know you really pissed me off you're not dead I knew it you're a demon I told you once I'll tell you again cuz I'm not a demon and you should have died from that good thing I didn't cuz now I'm going to kick your ass you naive demon you stand no chance against me I am the great Paladin of the church I serve a God and you serve an evil Lord I laughed maniacally of course.

I serve a dark lord nah nah nah I am the dark lord I told him that was a lie again I have no clue what I actually am then you now will die demon you know you bastard I told him Ivan get out of the way I'm going to handle this you want to see a demon or she would demon I snapped my fingers I was going to summon my demon however when I snap my fingers nothing happened nice try your tricks are no longer going to work I've destroyed your power until my sword is broken you will not be able to use any power now demon die.

He was able to neutralize my Powers wow discuss electric good thing I don't need that to kill him I said it's a good thing I don't need my powers to kill you you mean one hell of a mistake coming at me like you just did that's the worst mistake you can make.

And now you'll pay for it with your life I told the man on the contrary you will pay for it demon I then reached out my hand to try to summon a sword out of my pocket dimension nothing happened looks like he neutralizes that power too I then grabbed up my hand and shoot a fireball to see if that's still work No it didn't mental connection was reached though Agora spoke what is going on Master she said I've been completely cut off of all my Powers except for regeneration what's your mind cutting his little power off and giving me my sword out of pocket dimensions of course is this is easy for me he was stupid anyway he had no chance.