Rerko meets the hero's party

It's been awhile since I last went into a dungeon for about 3 weeks now I've been at the guild speaking with everyone Luke is really cool powerful too a good training partner however only for a few of my summons he honestly doesn't stand a chance against me alone the only one he was even able to train and really do a lot of damage was my lower ranked One Like the Wolf however gladam put him in his place really quick is that all master she asked I said yep that's all good.

Luke looked at me and said damn she's strong yep I know I said well anyway that was a while ago I'm now in the middle of the dungeon running around killing some monsters you know trying to make money I have a ton already but I want more my greed and ego won't let me live so yeah been a while since I've actually been out in the dungeons so I wanted to run around and have some fun.

Well it would have been fun if I didn't have to save some people from Monsters oh well I guess it's fine seems like I might know these people I'm not too sure.

POV Heroes party Celine make sure you use your magic Sarah you need to be able to use healing got it all right let's go we walked into the dungeon after that we were going to kill some monsters and level up however it went dangerous really quick couldn't know that aside we met up with someone someone we haven't seen in a long time.

POV Relko Help I heard someone say I ran over and summoned gladam crushing the skeletal monster under her feet and slashing it with her sword the creature was immediately killed I asked the six people in front of me are you all right I then heard a woman's voice say Relko I spoke do I know you I then realized it was Selena from the hero's party Selena I said it's me she said I see then that must mean hey there Relko Arthur the hero look I know we had some bad feelings and bad thoughts in the past but let's try to get over it okay Relko I'll take you back to the guild but I won't help you anymore clear that seems fair gladam yes sir protect them. you got it.

So Relko What is it Arthur what do you want don't be mad I just want to ask you something fine what do you want I said in a Stern voice hey no need to raise your voice so be so Stern I just want to ask how's your life been going oh it's been doing great ever since you abandoned me in the death Forest I really enjoyed fighting for my life so thank you so much and as you can see I survived so thank you very much I know that's sarcasm Relko you're damn right I'm sarcastic why wouldn't I be you left me to die not on purpose we told you to leave the party we didn't mean for you to leave into the forest though you told me to get out so I packed my things and left that would have been nice if you didn't leave me in the forest on our last mission I want to go home perfectly fine and not injured then Sarah would have had to heal me as you can see I have no problem with healing myself now speaking of healing Sarah is injured she can't heal anyone would you be okay helping us I looked at Sarah and realize he's right she's very injured no don't worry about me I'm fine she grumbled in pain though I knew for a fact she was injured don't worry about it I summoned Cynthia My Healer the priest class is hers. oh I see how do you feel Sarah I asked fine she says actually a lot better than I did earlier. that makes sense I literally healed your injuries and your energy she looked and said what that's right I can heal injuries and raise your energy to full everyone's mouth was a wide but I was just chuckling.

I then heard Selena asked me so got a girlfriend it's not I wouldn't mind. yes, wait what she said yes I have a relationship it's not what you think so not a girlfriend oh okay so she just a friend. wife wait wife you're married yes yes I am I said I can't believe it you're married I looked at them and said what's so surprising about that when did this happen Arthur asked why do you want to know why do you even care I asked no reason just curious I see well we're almost out I'll explain when we get to the guild sounds good Relko we came out of the dungeon and I killed a bear with one hit from my fist let's go back to the guild we got back to the guild an hour later they sat down and were relieved to be in safety I sat down at the counter instead for me one the bartender looked at me and said will that be one or two just one for me I grabbed my drink and started to drink I almost choked on it when I got slapped in the back and who was it but Luke hey there Relko how's it going, good. gotcha so who are these guys he asked me oh just some old party members look I like you to meet the heroes this is Arthur Malcolm Selena Sarah who's this guy I don't remember the other two oh right we're new they say the name one was named John and the other one was named Jay apparently they're twins well it's nice to meet you 6 yep where did you find them Relko in the dungeon they were getting destroyed by a skeletal dragon that was a skeletal dragon they asked yeah it was Reiko you realize skeletal dragon is a Calamity class monster right yeah of course but I have a Calamity destroying planetary monster within me right now what never mind I'll tell you later.

Dkk well that was interesting it was kind of short but hey I'm back I hope you all enjoyed and see all the next one the next one will be very interesting a nice ball or party will be happening see y'all next one bye