alone with Relko

It was about 1 week after we left the elves we got back home and we were pretty much tired beyond belief and I finally figured out what was making me so tired all the time it was the armor it was consuming my magic all the time apparently I have to get the infinite magic Creator just to use it that's in one of the necromancer's labyrinth I haven't found it yet oh and remember that tome yeah the ultimate tone well I finally started reading it honestly it's interesting I also finished that cool detective book I was reading all right so let's get back to the tone it's an interesting one at that there's a few things in it that I don't understand.

For one thing there's a magic that's impossible for me to learn at the moment it says You must be level 500 and last time I checked I'm only a level 450 so I have about 50 levels left before I can.

actually use it it's interesting to say the least but today I don't know what I'm going to do and I'm hoping I can get some things done before my two girls wake up along with that am I also my summons as well please let's not have to deal with arachnia today hopefully also though later on I want to test what my summons have become since I've transformed my.

Evolution has given me new stuff along with the fact that my armor dragon scale now has a way to be able to become a helmet it's definitely interesting that I now have armor that can cover my whole body however I also found out the necromancers armor that I had is consuming my magic at all times can't use it but it can also transform and remember that Beetle I killed last time well it became a new skill called exoskeleton so yeah I'm definitely doing pretty well and no that's transformed from regular old exoskeleton to utoexoskeleton it's a little more powerful in my opinion after all that I went to the guild.

I would test out my summons later I want to see how powerful I've become sure I can deal with dark elves no problem but I got to try out actual monsters all on my own after finally getting to the guild took me about an hour cuz I just was in my thoughts and when I got there I saw Ivan yo Ivan what's up I said to him I'm pretty well honestly Ivan orcas is a cool guy however he sometimes pisses me off but that's every human wait why am I saying human and I human no I don't think I'm human anymore I don't know what the hell I am to be honest away from that though I was speaking with Ivan he said hey Relko what you want I was.

wondering are you going on a mission any Quest today I planned on it why you want to come with if it'll be okay yeah so are you going to use your summons absolutely not today it's going to be strictly me why is that Summoners are weak and I've evolved so I want to see how strong I actually am evolved you know that's for dragging notes beastmen and monsters right yeah and you evolved aren't you human you know be honest with you I don't know if I'm human you don't know if you're human okay I mean you know arachnia is giant black spider that can shapeshift how do you know I'm not a monster that can shapeshift.

That's a damn good point exactly all I can tell you for a fact I'm not I'm not in shape shifting form at the moment okay so you look human because that's your normal form yes can you transform into what she is arachnia yes wow you actually can yes I tell him show me I promise myself I'll never transform into that again why not because when I did she pounced on me oh what was that like brain Milton damn.

And she was in her spider form that was terrifying oh boy yeah well sure you can come with us awesome so where you heading are you dungeon let's talk with the guild representative okay I tell him we walk over to the desk and there she is hey there adelai oh Relko what's up wait you know her course I do wow you know the ladies huh you're damn right I do stop it anyway where we heading Miss Adalai what do you.

mean we are you going with him I told her yes I am I wanted to work on myself not anyone else today that's awesome how you been doing lately pretty well and marriage life Ivan then asked wait marriage life you're married yeah I thought you knew that already no I had no clue who's the girl I smiled at him and said you want to know for sure absolutely he said let's just say I'm not the lucky one here she is what do you mean I began to laugh giggle a little Adalai looked at me and said oh boy her name is ethereala everyone knows who that is so I didn't even have to explain it he's a commoner she's.