a new ally gained a fate Untold

I ended up sleeping for around 48 hours I must have been really tired it does make sense though I stayed up for 3 days continuing to fight inside a labyrinth after waking up from my sleep I decided to put my clothes on and run out to find a new Labyrinth however before going there I went to The Guild to grab some things what I had to grab was some extra potions of healing because I've already used my month-long invincibility before so I can't use it again for another 7 months that's okay though.

because I'm Invincible because of my summons when I got to the guild I was immediately pulled in by Adeline another guild worker similar to adalai either way you look at it two pretty women however Adeline was a little younger than adalai. Adalai was age 17 Adeline was 15 2 years younger Adalai was more of my type but Adeline was definitely cute nonetheless anyway back to where I was talking about.

she then pulled me into the guild I screamed ahhhhhh what do you want she then sat me down in a chair next to her and said here take this this is something that adalai asked me to give you okay I said it was a dagger a very powerful one nonetheless and no one could use it it was called Black Dagger of the Abyss.

appraisal of it said only a person worthy of this knife could use it however then I appraise them found only the worthiness of a necromancer can wield this knife so apparently being a necromancer allows me to carry different things
The knife was definitely good powerful.

nonetheless then out of nowhere a bunch of Adventures came in along with adalai put that down right there she says The Avengers say yes Miss adalai what do you got there I asked they said a weapon no one else could wield I then asked if I could try it they looked at me and began to laugh surely if we can't wield it surely no little kid could wield it.

and then walk over and grab the weapon out of the box immediately being able to pick it up they then shut their mouths and say should have known he was a Summoners for the hero's party after all I didn't walk back a little and swing it once I swing it unfurls into a scythe oh now this is nice.

I thought to myself and then walked outside and tested it on a tree then no one else cared about it was in the back of the guild that everyone wanted to cut down for a long time but it's made up a thing called yronwood which is very powerful the minute the scythe crossed against the wood it's slashed it to Pieces literally cracking it.

and literally pushing it to the ground in other words the tree just cracked under the pressure of the scythe and fell to the ground everyone in the Guild's mouth was open I then said one word I'll take it throwing it back up into a little like stick object that could be placed in my boot let me ask one question does this thing grow with you yes when we tried to wield it immediately allowed us but it grew only a little bit to match our height it just shrunk to match your height good then as I grow it should grow with me.

correct that's right I'll take the weapon how much you want for it they didn't make up a made-up price for this thing like it wasn't just a valuable object that didn't have a price they said 17 gold remember that is not how much I have now however from the fear knight General I got over 30 gold 17 gold was quite a lot however for the stone alone that I just was given to me earlier was around about 30 gold so no I had 60 Gold so really when you think about it 17 gold is not unreasonable however very expensive.

they didn't think I could afford it of course then when I said I'll take it and hand them 17 gold they try to raise the price making me have to pay even more for this weapon of course you know me I was not going to let that slide come on we were wrong 17 gold too little pay 20 gold that's got to be all he has they were thinking probably in their heads no you asked for 17 I paid you 17 frankly I don't give a damn how much I pay to be honest this thing is priceless it's perfect for my build and if you want more for it you should have sold it to someone else but I bought it from you for 17 gold that's the exact price you asked for it you want anymore go buy yourself something and then sell it to someone else maybe they'll pay a little more than me should have sold it to a noble they probably would have gave you 60 Gold right off the bat you know how Nobles are.