the great royal ball dance with Relko

I woke up early that morning knowing I had a surprise waiting for me well I had a surprise waiting for me later that day but I also had one for when I woke up I won't explain what happens but let's just say I woke up to a surprise inside a site that made my eyes go wide and stare a bit of course couldn't stare along before she hit me in the head I then left the house ethereala was mad at me now well I guess I better get to work I have some things to do before we go to whatever she has planned.

There wasn't much I could do at that moment I thought dungeon why not no bad idea wasn't in the mood I didn't quite know what to do so I just left and came back a few hours later it was around about 6:00 p.m. when I got back I went out did some drinking had some lunch had some dinner and came home I was still very hungry so I walked in and said I'm home there's a ethereala in a red dress I wanted to say one word to her stunning.

She then looked at me and said I got an invitation not too long ago from my father and he said there's a great royal ball coming up and he said bring Relko he said he'll enjoy it a lot I asked her so as I flipped my hair back we're going to dance huh she looked at me and started to blush her face turned tomato red it was adorable to say the and surprisingly excited at the same time I couldn't wait in a stunned voice and a little bit of a stutter she said yeah.

I see well do you mind if I wear this pointing at my Trench absolutely not why I ask it's filthy she says I can clean it no you're wearing a suit Mommy I don't want to playing around a bit but when I call her that she also blushed again what's the matter you like it I ask her shut up she definitely liked it I know she did then she said one word it would make me feel good if you wear this I guess my comfort will have to be sacrificed fine I'll wear it thank you.

Now Relko be good okay you know I'll be, I'll be on my best behavior haha well then as long as you're good I'll give you a surprise when we get home oh another surprise I asked let's just say it will be definitely a ton of fun what's the surprise entail I ask well you'll find out when we get home tonight she smiled and I think I blushed a little I knew exactly what she was talking about that's going to be a great night for me on top of getting the dance with a stunning gorgeous woman like her I also get to do something else.

Now I'm excited I say to myself a few hours past and we finally go after a while I find the suit is very uncomfortable and I'm not enjoying wearing it so I trick her a little I took off the jacket of the suit I pulled down the pants and put something more comfortable underneath so I can wear this it's not quite as comfortable as I wish it was but it's at least comfy enough throughout the night I knew I was going to be uncomfortable.

I walk in through the doors and lights are shining everywhere got to say it's kind of beautiful of course seen all the women was nice too but of course I only had eyes for one and she's standing right next to me the dresses were definitely nice though I definitely like to seeing all the colors I'm not the type of guy to stare though at other ladies right there when you got one right next to you anyway after stepping in and seeing all the lights and the beautiful colors it was nice to say the least I was just waiting to get on the Dance Floor.

Of course I kind of regretted it though there's a lot of nobles here and I'm not really into Nobles too much the kind of piss me off especially when they think they can get their way with everything at least no one was pissing me off though so it was going to be a cool Collective night I know the minute I get on the dance floor and dance with ethereala that I would forget about everything and the only two people in the world that mattered at that moment would be me and her.

It would be an amazing night I just hope nothing ruins it I probably jinxed it just now but I guess we'll see I sit down at the table where there's a ton of food oh this is going to be fun I think there's so much food here I can't wait to Chow Down and so everyone sits and we all Chow Down some really good food some steaks I'm guessing pork chops and Lamb Chops as well one of my favorite types of and there's even Dragon here which is amazing as I eat the dragon I actually gain a skill from it.