the kings of world meeting

POV Eternious why are they taking so long I need to get this meeting started what is Olivia's even want to speak about I hate Olivia's he's so annoying but nevertheless he's a king So I must be kind ah finally they arrived

hello there Eternious hi Malcolm how are you very good indeed

Olivia's how are you I'm fine

Hello Sebastian hello Eternious

If it isn't Arthur hello, hello there eternious

Let the meeting begin we're all here indeed then in that case I will start sure go ahead Olivia's.

Let's talk about this Relko fella you're still having troubles with Relko yes I sent over seven assassins after him and he's still wins could it be that this Relko is to powerful for you to handle Olivia's shut up Malcolm I know damn well he's nowhere near as powerful as I are you sure about that you're having a lot of trouble with Relko.

Indeed you'll never understand how much trouble he is why is he giving a king like you trouble Arthur you know why Olivia's come on now he can't be that hard to kill well he is like I said I sent seven assassins after him and he's still alive could just be the fact that he got lucky or maybe his summons saved him hold on we have someone who's late.

Sorry I'm late Eternious but I had some really interesting things to do, it's fine oreto, good so what are we talking about Olivia speaks Relko, no you got to be kidding me that man caused me so much trouble, what do you mean trouble? Well Malcolm allow me to explain so I tell them I see that makes more sense now you see he is trouble Olivia's says.

I see I get it now that's a lot of trouble that is true Arthur but yes there is a but he has not caused me any troubles so I will not be rude or mean to him in any way you're a dumbass then he'll walk all over you what did you just call me Olivia's I called you a dumbass Arthur because you are one settle down now settle down sorry Eternious sorry my friend it's no problem I explain to them a few hours past when we finally are getting done with the meeting went out of nowhere

I heard someone talking about me.

Who is that everyone says that's just a good friend of yours Olivia's Damnit it's Relko all right it's Relko

wow I can't believe I hear people talking about me.

right now how the hell did you know we were talking about you.

It's very simple I could hear every word you said you want to delete me from existence three I told you this is why he's trouble we need to band together and take an Army against him.

an army I am an army.

Relko, this is madness,
Madness you say hahaha hahahahahaha.

This is not Madness if you want Madness I'll give you Madness The Madness of never being able to live a normal life the madness have always known you're going to be hunted by a Madman the madness I've NEVER KNOWN WHEN THE NEXT DAY YOU LIVE OR YOU DIE The Madness of having your wife threatened by a noble because he doesn't like you The Madness of always being treated as a lower creature The Madness of never knowing when the next day you will become the enemy The Madness of always having a kingdom that wants your head The Madness of always knowing you have someone right behind you ready to stab you in the back.

The Madness of having your mother killed because of noble decided HE WANTED HIS WAY WITH HER the madness I've never known when your next meal comes you a child around about 6 YEARS OLD STARVING IN THE STREET CORNER the madness that I face every day because I am driven insane by a monster in my head The Madness of being so pissed off with you you Olivia that I want to take my blade and shove it through your throat.