The Dungeon That Devours all

A/N it's been quite a while since I last wrote and I'm sorry about that it's taking me quite a while to come up with ideas it's now the 21st of September if you want to know and it's almost 4:00 a.m. so I'm going to do a quick little bit of the story here and put it in the drawer and finish it tomorrow I just want to let you guys know there's been a while and I hope you all enjoy this part and if you do let me know how it goes in the next one now none of you commented back on the fact of how do you like the last part of the story so we're just going to continue with my normal format and well anyway that's about it I'll be spacing out words best I can and as you know I cannot use more than one punctuation if I use more than one. For some reason the book just deletes everything don't ask me why it does that I have no idea why that Wattpad has done that the format is weird and I don't like it very much cuz I cannot put any punctuation or any feeling into the story but with all that said I hope you all enjoy the story and please enjoy because it's my best I can do only this and that is it.

(Tell Relko) I was walking
through the woods having a drink I don't usually do this very often but I was going home today and wanted to get a drink for myself I was drinking a bit of booze and a few bottles of wine it was really good I went home and sat down on my sofa it was so late in the evening it was around about 6:00 p.m. dinner was almost ready and I was going to enjoy my wife's cooking she cooks a good bit and is really good at it I've been really enjoying it recently I don't know what it is I just really am starting to really enjoy staying home I don't want to go anywhere it could just be because I have a son now or that I want to spend more time with my girl but maybe I'm wrong maybe it's just me I don't know I haven't really been wanting to go any Adventures lately either of course that was going to change well you'll see now.

It was around about 6:00 a.m. I woke up to here and crying as I normally do since I now have a son what is Akira crying about I asked ethereala she said she doesn't know he just started out of nowhere give the kid a bottle I said she told me she already did that it didn't work okay then Rock him to sleep she did that too she keeps telling me everything she did and I said have you burped him she looked at me and went no then do that he should quiet down I went back to sleep and it was all quiet around about 8:00.

I was woken up by her and she said why don't you go to work okay I will I was going to do some Adventures today don't know quite what I wanted to do yet but I guess I'll forget that out as I go.

At the guild

Well how you doing there Relko adalai said I'm doing good and you she said she's doing fine I asked her for some Guild missions I wanted to go on a quest.

She handed me one to a new dungeon called The Cave ooh I thought I was going to go there and grind for quite a while and enjoy myself eventually I got to the cave the dungeon that is I walked in and started to kill everything in there all that was in there was skeleton zombies and if he wanted other creatures gladam had a field day the whole time I was there I was just sitting on a rock waiting for them to finish honestly it was quite a relaxing day.

Eventually I got down to the 100th floor the funny thing was when I got there a weird black liquid was everywhere it look oozei like an ooze but I don't know what it was I was curious though so I picked it up and realized it was gelatinous kind of like a slime but dark not like a slime you see slimes only come in six colors green blue red purple yellow and brown this one was not neither of those colors besides purples the strongest of them all this was black it was a black weird ooze.

What is it I thought to myself I just stood there on top of the area that was above this ooze like I said it was gelatinous and I didn't want to fall so I looked around and found a door walking there was a wall covered in these black tinsel like tentacles oh boy I know where this is going so glad I'm not a girl.