Breakup

So as you guys can see above, I upload random memes I find in the internet on the header. Some parts may not have a meme.

Y/N ----> Your name

H/C ----> Your hair color

E/C ----> Your eye color

Sometimes...you wish the ground had the ability to suck you in. While everyone in this fancy restaurant, were having such lavish meals and flirting with their respective girlfriends and boyfriends, you were there standing still in astonishment, your lips slightly parted in shock, your eyes widened, and your phone landing on the ground.

There, in the middle of the restaurant,

you just caught your boyfriend Kazuho Misawa (カズホ ミサワ) making out with none other than your best friend. Your life just went from average to awful.

Well, whatever, it's not like you liked him that much...

Wrong, you adored him. He made your hopeless romantic attitude change. He was your first love and the one you thought you'd spend the rest of your life with...

You simply walked out of the restaurant as fast as you could before either of them could notice you. You took out your hand kerchief and sneezed. Your eyes were red from the number of tears pouring down your cheeks.

Hah...What did I do to deserve this?

You are Y/N Kumabe, you have H/C hair and E/C eyes. You're not the fairest, not the ugliest, just average. Your grades? Average. Your wealth? Average. Your skills? Average. You grew up as a normal lad with normal parents.

Your mom Meiko Kumabe (メイコ クマベ) runs a pastry shop far downtown. Your dad, Akihiro Kumabe (アキヒロクマベ) works in a normal business company.

Your mom's quirk is called "Claws". She can turn her fingers into sharp claws and extend it whenever she wants. Although, she barely uses it. I mean...What would she use it for? She's not 

a hero. Your dad? Well, his quirk is that of a Vampire's. He actually looks really normal, but during nighttime, if he hasn't consumed enough blood, a bloodlust takes over him.

He automatically grows fangs, his nerves and guts become more visible. He automatically gets inhuman strength, speed, agility and a lot more. He gets so strong; it helps him manipulate the air around him with simple hand moments. His quirk is really cool but also dangerous as humans might end up as his victims when his Vampire form takes over. 

He always makes sure to consume as much as animal blood as he can in the mornings so that his quirk doesn't take over. Can he use the special abilities he gets at night in the morning? Yes, but its way stronger when he hasn't consumed blood and when his quirk takes over him at night.

Whose quirk did you inherit? Obviously, your dad's. Although you always make sure to drink your fair share of animal blood in the morning. So, your quirk has never gone haywire. And you could use your abilities with ease...What do you want to become? 

You honestly don't know. People always say your quirk is suitable for a hero, but you don't know. Fighting villains, training, learning more about my quirk, didn't seem the best for you...

Although there were times you did want to become a hero. Last year, you were watching the UA sports festival with your entire family. That really popular hero school which streams its sports festival every year. You loved watching it, it's always fun to watch those students get beat up and ship some students with each other. 

But last year, a particular student got your attention. He was none other than Endeavor's 4th kid, Shoto Todoroki...