Meet

Suddenly a tall figure came behind you. You knew him as Vlad King, Jiro told you about him and how biased he is for his class. You gulped. This can't be possibly happening. Damn it. Damn this! Vlad King scanned you from top to bottom and said

"Ah, you must be Y/N Kumabe. Thought you'd be in the wrong class. You were admitted in 1B. Allow me to take you there".

You gave one last sad look to Jiro before you started following him. You completely forgot to search for Shoto in the room. Oh well, Its not like you'll be able to meet him anyways. Fudge your life.

You entered your actual class to see a bunch of faces you did not really want to see. The first person who caught your eyes was a girl with orange hair. Kendo, you think. Jiro told you how she would always stop a blonde guy called Monoma from annoying her class. Speaking of Monoma, you saw him too sitting right next to Kendo staring at you in confusion.

There was a girl with vines for hair, a weird mushroom girl, an extremely adorable looking girl who had big eyes, a steel guy and many many more.

They look fun but you really wanted to be in Class 1A. Oh well, your fault for getting your hopes up without properly reading the admission letter. Vlad King stood in the front with you by his side and announced "Class 1B, meet your new classmate. Y/N Kumabe!".

They all stared at you, some with smiles, some with neutral faces and others with bored faces. Honestly, the classes weren't all bad. It was fine...But as you may know, you were just looking forward to meeting Shoto. I mean, you might be able to bump into him during lunch or something right?

Class ended and you notice some of your classmates approaching you to talk but you immediately rushed past everyone. Its break time! Shoto must be in the cafeteria! You will get to meet him and start all your plans. First its seducing then dating then proposing then marriage then kids! CAN'T WAIT!

As you reached the cafeteria front, you saw Jiro sitting with Kaminari, Kirishima, Mina and a few other people you easily recognized. But you weren't here for them. Your head was flipping around looking around for Shoto. Your eyes were scanning each part of the cafeteria which was filled with numerous students eating. As you walked around trying to find him desperately, you felt your heart skip a beat...Next to Tenya Iida, was sitting a boy with half red and white hair...Finally...