Change?

His looks fascinated you. How can anyone have such an ugly dad and end up looking so mesmerizing. Maybe it's because of his mom? He came second place or something, and his talent impressed you more. It kind of envied you at the same time as you wish that you're that good with your quirk. You instantly started crushing on him.

You would search up Pro hero Endeavor's family images on the internet and particularly stare at his images which show up. Your friends sometimes call you a stalker, but you don't care. He's hot, you like him. But you heard that he's very cold and always maintain a stoic expression from your friend Kyoka Jiro who made it to UA.

You and Jiro were best friends in middle school, before she left for UA. You both shared the same interest for music and often performed duets in school shows. She is normally really shy, you would always be the one to help her in stage.

You began asking her a lot about Shoto, and she knew that you had a crush on him. But she never talks to him, so she had no clue. You just thought of this as a normal celebrity-fan crush and nothing else. Although this crush of yours, kind of escalated really quickly.

You began daydreaming random stuff about him and his amazing quirk, pretending that he's the main male lead and your the female lead in random K-dramas. You do know, it's too weird to think such ways of someone you've never met but, you know....At least someone must have done this before...

You even considered joining UA just to meet him..You were desperate for a boyfriend. But that was before you met Kazuho. You loved him a lot and he's the first boy who ever proposed to you. You both met in your mom's shop and you found out that he's in your high school. But now, everything crumbled.

Present time, he just cheated on you with your own best friend.

You stood in the busy street, alone, miserable, crying. That's when a familiar face spotted you from the end of the street. Kyoka Jiro! She had no idea how much you needed her right now. But wait...She was standing next to a guy who gave you bad Pikachu vibes. But dang, he looked good.

There was also someone else to her left. She had spikes for hair, she was taller, pretty and looks very independent. Oh you know her! Jiro mentioned to you about her. Yaoyorozu Momo.

Seeing you in your state, Jiro leaving her friends behind, ran towards you and stared at you in shock.

"Y/N, What happened!? What are you doing here!? And...Why are you crying?" She asked frightened.

She got her answer pretty soon, when she peeked through the restaurant's window and caught a sight of your boyfriend making out with, your BFF. She sighed and made you sit down next to her in a public bench outside.

Momo approached you both and handed you a bottle of water. You thanked her with a smile and gulped down all the water in seconds.

"I missed you Jiro. I miss our times in middle school when I was not in love with someone" You said holding the empty bottle in your hand and staring at the ground.

Jiro gave you a pitying look before she started gazing at the stars in the sky above. And she spoke "So, what are your plans for the future? Thought of anything yet?".

You knew she was trying to make you forget about your boyfriend. You gave her a quick shook and continued staring at the ground. Then a realization hit you. You immediately stopped staring at the ground and turned towards her...

"Are you here with your entire class!?" You asked excitedly.

She nodded. That means...Shoto Todoroki is nearby!? You would get to meet him. But your hopes crumbled when Jiro said,

"Well not exactly the entire class. I think Bakugou, Todoroki, Tokoyami and Koda didn't come".

You frowned in disappointment. Great. Just great...Now what? What is your life's purpose again? You don't have any interest for any job, everything about you is average, your boyfriend cheated on you. What are you supposed to do?

Jiro suddenly turned to you and asked, "Say Y/N, do you want to join UA?".