Villains

Credits to Riz_Elly from Pinterest for the meme above

My heart raced faster and faster as the moment I had been waiting for was about to happen. Shoto was inching closer and closer, our lips could press against each other any time now.

That's when we were interrupted by an extremely loud noise and the students screaming from a distance. We immediately pulled away and our eyes widened to see a huge purple rift form above the sky.

A bunch of villains and minions ran out, each of them having unique quirks and casting it upon the students who were yelling.

Sensei Aizawa and Vlad King rushed out and started trying to make the students get into a cabin while also fighting the villains on spot. 

Shoto stepped forward in front of you upon noticing a villain heading your way. He was about to blast the villain off with his fire before Sensei Aizawa used his binding cloth to capture the villain instead and pulling him away from us.

"Todoroki! Y/N! Get away from there and hide!" He yelled from a distance.

You and Shoto nodded as we ran away from the spot we were in and got into some bushes. Shoto looked at me and said, "Y/N, stay here. I'll go help the students."

"What about me? I'll come with you too! It's too dangerous to go alone," you said in a worried manner.

Shoto immediately shook, "And risk you getting hurt?".

Suddenly, you heard a familiar voice scream. Shoto was about to run to the source before you stopped him,

"I'll go, You help the other students."

Shoto sighed and nodded before running off to the direction of the students. You meanwhile ran towards the source of the screaming voice.

Darn it, these stupid villains ruined my moment with Shoto...

As you ran and ran, you saw none of than Nahomi herself screaming at some random cave which had nothing inside.

"Nahomi? What's wrong?" You asked confusedly.

She replied, "Y/N, I-I saw something in that cave. I think it captured some students and took them into the cave!"

Your eyes widened. Oh god, no teacher was around. It was up to you to save them.

"Then what are you waiting for, let's go inside and save them," you spoke, and Nahomi shivered before saying, "After you."

You nodded before slowly walking towards the cave.

As you were almost inside, you gasped as you felt Nahomi's palms push you into the cave aggressively and block the entrance with a big rock.

"NAHOMI!? NAHOMI, LET ME OUT!?" you said angrily, banging on the closed rock. 

You could feel Nahomi smirk from the outside, "Good luck, Y/N. You'll need it."

And then she walked off...

You were now trapped alone inside a closed, dark cave, possibly dangerous.

You tried to use your quirk to break through the big rock but it was too heavy and strong. 

Suddenly you heard a low growling sound from deep inside the cave which echoed. What was that sound? Is there some kind of wild animal in here?

A slimy, gooey figure appeared out of the shadows. Its entire body covered in black slime. You panicked in fear as it started rushing towards you.

It aimed a punch towards your body with its gooey fist but your dodged in time.

You had no choice but to run past the figure and go deeper and deeper into the cave.

***Shoto's POV***

Me, Midoriya, Bakugou and some other students managed to help the teachers get the students safely into the cabins while also defeating a bunch of the villains.

I was getting worried about Y/N. She still wasn't back. I looked at the direction of the area she went towards.

That's when I saw Nahomi walk out with a smile. 

I immediately knew something was wrong...