Shinso's idea - choice 2

Credits to "🌱✨sCREECH" from Pinterest for the meme above

"Maybe Todoroki will like food more than a long song, so I think I'll go with Shinso's idea. No hard feelings Jiro," you said with a small smile.

Jiro sighed and nodded at you, "Well, whatever you choose! I hope you manage to get Todoroki's attention in the end."

She then walked away leaving you with Shinso alone.

"Let's go and make some chocolate sticks with Sato. I guarantee that I won't let you down," Shinso said in the most enthusiastic tone you had ever heard from him. 

It was so out of character.

You nodded as you walked with him. Your mind started flashing an important thought you had when you were in the bus...

I forgot to pack something, but what was it. If I keep remembering it, it means it's something important...right?

You got out of your thoughts upon realizing that Shinso already took you to Sato and his little cooking area next to the tents.

You were surprised to see the amount of people gathered there taking cupcakes from him. You could also see Monoma sneaking some into his pocket as he didn't want to have the "shame" of directly asking something from a class 1-A student.

You spoke, "Sato, would you mind teaching me and Shinso on how to cook chocolate sticks?"

Sato immediately smiled and said, "Yeah, les do it. But why?"

"She likes Todoroki and wants to impress him with the sticks," Shinso said without a worry in the world.

You turned red, "SHINSO! YOU CAN'T JUST SAY IT TO EVERYONE!"

Sato laughed and said, "Well, I can help you make chocolate sticks with heart patterns on it if you want."

My eyes lit up and I immediately nodded and so did Shinso.

We immediately got to work...

***Shoto's POV***

I ate an entire bowl of soup made by none other than Bakugou himself. His culinary skills made me envy him a bit, but I didn't care as much.

But the one thing which bugged me was that Onyx wasn't anywhere. I wanted to spend more time with her for this camp could be a good opportunity to get my feelings out.

But she was nowhere. I swear to God, if she's with Shinso...

I got off the table and walked around, trying to find her. I checked everywhere. 

Eventually I gave up.

That's when I noticed none other than Nahomi seemingly pissed at something she's staring at.

After what happened today morning, I really didn't want anything to do with her but I was curious to know what she was staring at. 

So I looked at the direction she was looking, and that's when I felt sparks of flames appear on my left.

Y/N...

She was next to Shinso...cooking something with him? Chocolate sticks?

What the heck is her damn problem, always with him....I swear to god...I might....Da*n it!

I walked off the scene in utter annoyance...Maybe Shinso did beat me to this...

***Onyx's POV***

I finally finished making the chocolate sticks for Todoroki. It looked really good. Especially the pink cream shaped into tiny hearts on the rough surface of the sticks.

I thanked Sato and Shinso constantly before putting the sticks in a red box and waiting until night to give it to Shoto.

The rest of the day went smoothly, everyone sang songs together and fried marshmallows in the fire. But mainly, I got to stare at Shoto's face in front of the fire.

He stared back at me too and my face lit up. But he didn't seem very happy for some reason?

Later on, Aizawa sensei asked everyone to go back to sleep. This was my chance!

I walked to Shoto...

"Todoroki! I have something to tell you, could you come with me to that spot for a minute?"

To my surprise, Shoto frowned immediately but nodded hesitantly. Was he okay?

I took him to the spot in front of the moonlight as I held up the red box. He looked down and asked, "What is it?"

I opened the box and his eyes widened to see the same chocolate sticks he had seen me make earlier with Shinso. 

He felt a wave of relief wash over him as he understood that you were spending time with Shinso FOR Shoto himself.

He immediately smiled and that made you smile. You took out a chocolate stick and held it out for him.

"Taste it! Taste it!"

You gasped when he suddenly grabbed one of the stick's end by his mouth and pushed the other end into your mouth.

Your face turned into a tomato, as he slowly started biting the stick slowly gaining towards your lips with a smirk on his own.

"I like you too..." He whispered realizing that you had feelings for him as he continued biting and biting before being inches away from touching your lips...