My Quirk

Credits to Lucasthecat from Pinterest for the meme above!

***Shoto's POV***

My ice...is gone. It's all-small particles on the floor. She just broke it all off in seconds. If she was that strong throughout the battle, she could have definitely defeated me. But to my utter shock, she fled past me and stopped a lamp post from hitting me. All that, for this?

She fell to the ground out of breath and stared back at me with a...smile?

"You should be more careful Shoto. That metal could have caused a bad pain on your head," She said with a low tone before collapsing onto the ground.

She...what?

She reminded me so much of Midoriya during our first battle in the sports festival. He smiled at me in a situation where he took in a lot of bad damage just because he helped me use my fire side.

I cant believe it. She's not just strong, but she also has a strong heart. And her quirk is something else.

I need to know more about her

***Your POV***

I didn't want him to hurt his head, but mainly I was scared the lamp post might rip his beautiful hair off which is the main reason I crush on him in the first place

I finally blacked out to find myself in recovery girl's room. I look out to see that it's noon. Oh it must be lunch time right now

You thank recovery girl and head to the cafeteria wondering what everyone will think of you after what happened. As you walked in, both class 1A and 1B's eyes fell on you.

"YOUR AMAZING Y/N, YOU LOOKED SO COOL, AND THE WAY YOU SAVED YOUR PRINCE CHARMING WAS JUST SO ADORABLE!" Mina yelled turning you bright red.

To think of it, you always thought your powers can only grow that strong when a bloodlust takes over you because of not drinking animal blood. Is it possible that your quirk powers up when you have a sudden urgency to save someone? 

If you learn how to control this power, you can surely become the strongest in class. Suddenly you felt a chilling tone call your name. Next to Mina, is Shoto.

"Y/N, Would you mind training with me and Midoriya after school?".

OMG! He just invited you for a training session. You can't believe it. You nodded your head like a wild person making Kaminari and Kirishima in the corner giggle. 

It seems everyone knows that you like him apart from Shoto himself. I mean, he's too dense to understand.

"Oh Y/N!" You heard Izuku's voice call to you from behind. He was staring at you with determination and a....notepad?

"I wanted to ask you about your quirk. It seemed really strong and I'd like to know some key facts. So what's your quirk called?" He asked holding a matching pen with his notepad waiting.

You never really gave it a name. But considering the weird vampire rage it can give you..."I like to call it, ***My Vampire quirk***" You said with a smile.