Hi...

Credits to "к๏кเςђเ ๏ย๓ค" from Pinterest for the meme above!

******Shoto's POV*****

It was just a small fall, why does my head hurt and why do I feel another breath on me. I opened my eyes and I was shocked. Y/N was on me and our faces were inches away, our noses touching.

Oh...I'd never been this close with someone before. My heart suddenly started beating faster. It never beats this fast...What's going on?

***Your POV***

"IM SO SORRY, IM SO SORRY!" You yelled as you got off him almost wishing you fell harder causing you guys to even have an accidental kiss. Damn your mischievous. But surprisingly you could feel his heartbeat faster and he was also panting. 

Did you actually have an effect on him? To think of it, he must have never been in such close proximity with someone before. Was he flustered? No way, a cold guy like him could never feel such an emotion. Not in a million years. But then again, if he has never felt it before, you cant be too sure.

Izuku was staring at you both with his face bright red. He himself is flustered by what just happened while Mina on the other hand is proud for the movement, she managed to create between you and Shoto. Shoto shook his head and got off the ground mumbling a quiet "It's okay...".

A/N - A few days pass. You and Shoto begin talking a lot and becoming better friends. He considers you as a friend who's just as close to him as Midoriya is but trust me, you'll be out of the friend zone soon...Just wait for the upcoming drama. It's just another morning with you waking up, meeting up with Jiro, Shoto and the others in the hall, going for your classes in 1B. The bell rings. Its time for lunch...

You sit down next to Shoto with Jiro facing you in front. Ochaco in your other side

Mina giggles and turns to you "Ohhhh Y/N~ Did you know Shoto's birthday is upcoming next week? What are you planning on getting him. He's veryyyy special to you right?".

Shoto turns to you and stares coldly waiting for you to reply. You blush slightly but just as you were about to say something you heard a familiar voice speak. 

"Ohhh, whats going on here?".

***Nahomi Matashige***

"NAHOMI!?". Your eyes widened in shock. Your all-time bully throughout high school. I thought she wanted to become a super model? Why is she in UA!?

"Nice to meet you too Y/N. So what's going on between you and Mr. handsome here?" She said smugly with a sinister grin.

Shoto flinched to hear her call him handsome but didn't understand that she is flirting with him so he just nodded a thank you. Mina smiled and replied, "Y/N, Meet Nahomi, she is new to our class. Her quirk is amazing its--".

"Laser eyes," you said while glaring at Nahomi. Everyone stared at you wondering how you already know. Only Jiro is aware that Nahomi is in fact your bully. Nahomi chuckled and said, 

"Ah, you remember me so well Y/N. We were besties in high school after all~".

"THATS AMAZING! You both are already close!" Ochaco said innocently with a grin. Surprisingly, Bakugou and Deku were the first ones to notice the tension between you and Nahomi. 

They probably have a lot of experience considering how they would have probably had to pretend to be besties in their childhood.

Nahomi asks Ochaco to move aside and took the place next to you. You already knew what she was up to no good. She always wants the attention of the good-looking guys and gets jealous when someone apart from her is in a close relationship with one of them. 

She stares at you and Shoto throughout while still grinning. When the lunch bell rings, she simply leaves with everyone else but stops when she hears you speak,

"What are you plannin- sorry, ***scheming*** Nahomi?".

Nahomi grins and replies "Oh nothing, but trust me, it'll be very fun!". And then, she leaves.