Hello!

Back in high school, someone had posted a public post in the school website where you and Nahomi's images were pasting alongside each other with the caption "Who looks better?".

People in the comments had typed about how you looked so much better than Nahomi and that seemed to have caused Nahomi to hold a bad grudge on you.

But in reality, she looks ten times better than you but everyone always say you look better because of her trash personality and the way she treats everyone. One thing is for sure, UA is gonna turn into hell.

You went back to class scared of whatever she's planning. School ends and you return to your dorm. It's time to go shopping for Shoto's birthday. You want to make sure he loves your present the most.

And you decide that its time you start giving him clues, not that he'll ever understand but to just start something off. You went to the store and shopped for hours and hours trying to find something he'd like.

You finally found a beautiful blue sweater. He will love this! You immediately gift wrapped it and started going back to the dorm rooms.

In your route back, your eyes widened to see Kazuho. He was drunk? He approaches you with a grin and starts yelling,

"W-WHERE'D YOU GOOO HUNNY BUN~ I MISSED YOU SOO MUCH!" He said in a wasted tone. You almost gagged. Is this the guy you fell in love with? He was badly drunk. You calmed down and said, "Listen up, I don't like you. Now move away".

"AWWWWW ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT!? I SAW THE WAY YOU LOOK AT ME ALL THE TIME" He said giggling. You could smell his breath and the scent of alcohol was making you want to slap him away.

He suddenly pulls you to his chest and holds your head up with his index finger on your chin. "Why don't we forget everything which happened and enjoy our time here~" He said with a drunk, flirty tone. You were horrified. You constantly tried pushing him away.

"WTF ARE YOU DOING, LET ME GO!" You yelled. In reality, you can push him away in an instant with your quirk but you don't want to kill him, he's wasted/drunk after all.

To your shock, he started trying to forcibly kiss you, pushing his lips closer to yours. You started yelling harder and small tears started flowing down but no one was around to hear.

You started powering your quirk. This is going too far, as he was an inch away from pressing his lips onto yours, a deep voice behind him spoke...

"Damn, I never knew men can be so drunk that they harass people..."

Kazuho turned to see who interrupted the situation.

Your eyes widened, ***"Shinso Hitoshi?"***