Grief(Short part)

"Todoroki! Let me go!" you yelled in utter frustration, but he wasn't planning on listening to you anytime soon. His knee pressed up in between your legs as his hand held you tightly onto the wall.

"What happened in camp day? Why are you avoiding me?" He asked frustratedly, gritting his teeth.

As he was extremely close to you, you got a nice glimpse of the vampire mark you left on his neck which had a transparent bandage over it. 

It reminded you of how he'll always be in risk of being hurt by you if you both do ever get together. And you simply can't let that happen.

You powered up your quirk and pushed him off you. He moved back in surprise that you actually went so far as powering up your quirk to get him off you.

You had to say it now are never.

"Shoto Todoroki, I don't want to be your friend anymore. So, leave me alone, please."

Those words hit him like bullets, he didn't even want a reason on why you took this decision, he was too hurt to care. 

Before he could reply, you walked away back to your seat, just as upset as him. You felt your eyes water, but you refused to make it come out.

"Y/N-" Shinso's voice called to check on you, but your ankle twisted out of nowhere causing you to trip and fall straight in Shinso's arms.

You gasped as you and Shinso's eyes widened, he was leaning down, carrying you. This easily made the situation between you and Shoto worse. Shoto just looked down angrily before marching off.

Well, at least we can stay away from each other now...

Shinso pulled away from you, immediately aware that the beef between you and Shoto has been deep fried too much.

What more awaits?