Prologue: The New Assignment

3rd POV:

In Los Angeles City.

Los Angeles City.

Los Angeles is a sprawling Southern California city and the center of the nation's film and television industry. Near its iconic Hollywood sign, studios such as Paramount Pictures, Universal and Warner Brothers offer behind-the-scenes tours. On Hollywood Boulevard, TCL Chinese Theatre displays celebrities' hand- and footprints, the Walk of Fame honors thousands of luminaries and vendors sell maps to stars' homes.

The majority of the city proper lies in a basin in Southern California adjacent to the Pacific Ocean in the west and extending partly through the Santa Monica Mountains and north into the San Fernando Valley, with the city bordering the San Gabriel Valley to its east. It covers about 469 square miles (1,210 km2), and is the county seat of Los Angeles County, which is the most populous county in the United States with an estimated 9.86 million residents as of 2022. It is the fourth-most visited city in the U.S. with over 2.7 million visitors as of 2022.

But this world is belong to something darkness.

Yes, a darkness all over in this whole world.

Do you believe about supernatural in this world?

Do you believe demons and angels?

Let's find out the adventure with journey going.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

???: "Yes, I am understand and I'll be there fast as I could." He said and he was sat there and chilling little bit that he was holding a phone when he is talking and after he is done talk to someone in the phone and make him was shut the phone.

???: "Jesus Christ." He said to himself and make him was fix the tie from his business suit and also his dark leather trench coat too and make him looks like badass at all.

???1: "Hey, we're here right on the time." He said to him.

???: "Finally, I've been waiting for few fucking time in this shit place." He said to himself and he got the lighter out and light the cigarette up by himself.

" He said to himself and he got the lighter out and light the cigarette up by himself