Chapter 1: Welcome To New York

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Huh...This is unexpected." He said to himself and make him was sat there by himself and he just turn his head to look over there and he notice outside of this whole world out there was beautiful and (Y/N) felt his time to be wasted and he is sat there and chilling because there were bunch of people are here and they both sat on their own seats cause they were heading to New York city.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Well, I'm going to wait for the 13 hours to get there...this plane is wasted my own time." He said to himself and he cannot smoking the cigarette in the airplane because the rules that (Y/N) need to follow.

Then (Y/N) was take a look at the file of gargoyles for what the task of Gabriel want (Y/N) to do and make him notice the pictures of these gargoyles were appeared out of nowhere in the New York city so...Gabriel want (Y/N) to investigate there by himself.

In Flashback.

Gabriel: "What do you know about...Gargoyles?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was surprise for what she said to (Y/N) and make him ask her about what is Gargoyles that she need to talking about and then she begin to explaining to (Y/N) about the gargoyles also she showing the pictures of these creatures for what (Y/N) gonna take a look at it.

(Y/N): "These are the gargoyles?" He asked her.

Gabriel: "Yes." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "What does it to do with me?" He asked her.

Gabriel: "I want you to investigate at it and it is from the New York city that's where the creatures can be appeared anytime and soon." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Hmmm...So these gargoyles are dangerous creatures?" He asked her and make her nod her head and then Gabriel was walk to the window over there and make her stare outside form the window of the building by herself and then she was look outside there and seen the people were walk out there in peaceful also she begin to explaining to (Y/N) about the story of Gargoyles.

Gabriel: "There was a long time ago...a gargoyle leader had a name for himself is...Goliath...he has the clan for himself and until he was the only last one of Gargoyles but he had other friends with him." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I see...so only Goliath and the others were alive as well." He said to her.

Gabriel: "Yes." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "What do you want me to do?" He asked her.

Gabriel: "I want you to follow and search Goliath and other gargoyles but better make sure that you will kill him...and his gargoyles." She said to (Y/N) and make him was taken surprise for what he heard her said and then he was look back at the pictures of Gargoyles and there was Goliath is there and make him notice it is looks like big and leader.

(Y/N): "Fine, I'll take this task by myself then." He said to her.

End Of Flashback.

When (Y/N) was in outside from the airport by himself and he was stood right there and waiting for the taxi car came but nobody else came here and then (Y/N) was sigh out and he will use the magic by himself. Then (Y/N) was grab the bag from the ground and make him begin to walk far away from here by himself and then (Y/N) was use the magic to create a portal for himself and then make him was teleport to the New York city quickly as possible.