Chapter 5: The Spear Of Destiny

3rd POV:

...

...

...

"He who possessed Spear Of Destiny hold the fate of the world in his hands."

...

...

"The Spear Of Destiny has been missing since the end of World War II"

...

...

In Mexico.

Mexico City was traditionally known as La Ciudad de los Palacios ("the City of the Palaces"), a  attributed to Baron  when visiting the city in the 19th century, who, sending a letter back to Germany, said Mexico City could rival any major city in...

Mexico City was traditionally known as La Ciudad de los Palacios ("the City of the Palaces"), a attributed to Baron when visiting the city in the 19th century, who, sending a letter back to Germany, said Mexico City could rival any major city in Europe. But it was English politician who really penned the following: "... look at their works: the moles, aqueducts, churches, roads—and the luxurious City of Palaces which has risen from the clay-built ruins of Tenochtitlan...", on page 84 of the Letter V of The Rambler in Mexico.

There was two homeless men who were tries to searching for foods that they can eat and survive by themselves and there is nothing else around here for what they were searching for.

One of them who was definitely found something else and that he just grab whatever it is came out of the hidden and he just stepped on the branch and break little bit...then he was grab the weapon from the ground whatever he is found.

The Nazi Flag.

And it looks like something mysterious for what he just going to find out.

It is a Spear Of Destiny.

And this is how the legend was reborn out with a curse or sacre

But he heard there were bunch of voices were speaks out to him and it is like a whispers to him and it is sound like demonic and make him was felt scare little bit and turns out it is controlling him and possessed him.

The Devil's son was in the reality world.

He's here now.

And what is he looking at?

He is searching for something that he want to possessed and turns out that he was waste time to listening his father's order and he was hate his own father pretty much.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Hmm?" He asked himself.

Then (Y/N) just heard something else is in his head and sense there was an endanger coming here and whatever it is...become powerful and dangerous for what (Y/N) didn't unexpected to see it is coming.

(Y/N): "*Something wrong...and something not right.*" He thought himself.

(Y/N): "*I need to find out more.*" He thought himself.

To Be Continued.