Chapter 20: Mammon In New York

3rd POV:

In Xanatos's room.

Xanatos: "*GASP*" He was gasp out in surprise for what he just notice himself that he was in his own room and make him just laying there in the bed and he seems to be sleeping and make him was wake up like he had a coma. Then Xanatos was confuse about what happened and until Foxy with the boy who run toward to him right away and giving him a hug right away by themselves and they both glad him was alright but they thought he was been death for real.

Xanatos: "W-What happened? How am I alive?" He asked himself.

Goliath: "Because Constantine save your life, Xanatos." He said to Xanatos and make the man turn his head to look at (Y/N) with Goliath and the gargoyles who were sat there and also (Y/N) was smoke the cigarette up by himself.

" He said to Xanatos and make the man turn his head to look at (Y/N) with Goliath and the gargoyles who were sat there and also (Y/N) was smoke the cigarette up by himself

Xanatos: "W-What the hell just happened? The moment I was working with my computer until something just came in me and I felt like I wasn't myself." He said to them and make him was chuckle to him and he said.

(Y/N): "Look, I don't know how to tell you about this...you were been possessed by a demon." He said to Xanatos and make him was surprise to heard about he was been possessed by a demon and then Xanatos want to know what happened and (Y/N) explaining to him about what happened that he was tries to kill them. Then (Y/N) want to know what happened to Xanatos and he want to know the real reason how did he got possessed by a demon but someone else who was there for him and then (Y/N) want to know the name of this demon.

Xanatos: "He looks like dressing all black by himself and the face...I don't know how am I going to recognize but that thing is scared me." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Do you know what his name?" He asked him.

Xanatos: "I-I-I think I really remembered his name was....Nergal." He said to (Y/N) and make him was surprise for what he knew the name of this demon and make him was definitely pisses off and anger for himself that he is going to kill son of bitch by himself. When Goliath and the gargoyles were looking at (Y/N) who are confuse about what happened and they asked (Y/N) but he answer to them about he heard this name of demon before.

(Y/N): "Nergal. I know who he really is...but that son of bitch is here." He said to himself in growl anger.

Time Skip Later.

Back to Mammon.

When Mammon was flying out to somewhere else in this world and make him got his bat wings were came out of his back and he start to fly out to somewhere else in this world by himself turn out that he begin to flying out to the other different way of location and whatever he tries to do...he must get there and search for the psychic for what he really need.

To Be Continued.